The Armstrong Lie

Did LA dope in 2009?

• Yes

Votes: 76 89.4%
  • No

Votes: 9 10.6%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Without a farking doubt.

Panter

Just call me Chris...
I don't think he doped, but I do think he used a transfusion. So, I clicked yes.

(and that's as a long serving member of the Armstrong fan club, even in denial after the allegations were admitted. In fact, sod it, he's still innocent. He's been brainwashed and bullied into this, bullied, I tell you)

I don't think he doped, but I do think he used a transfusion. So, I clicked yes.

(and that's as a long serving member of the Armstrong fan club, even in denial after the allegations were admitted. In fact, sod it, he's still innocent. He's been brainwashed and bullied into this, bullied, I tell you)

I'm curious to know how you've managed to separate those two in your head :smile:

BSRU

A Human Being
[QUOTE 3170345, member: 45"]He answered yes to all of Oprah's questions. Why would this time. Be different?[/QUOTE]
No he didn't, he wouldn't answer the question about the conversation, regarding taking performance enhancing drugs, in his hospital room when he was being treated for cancer.

MikeG

Guru
He was asked the question and did not give a yes or no answer.
Which doesn't mean that he wasn't doping in 2009

Panter

Just call me Chris...
I'm curious to know how you've managed to separate those two in your head :smile:

Probably because my understanding is completely off!
I thought that transfusions worked by taking blood with elevated Red blood cells (after rest periods) and then adding it at a later stage to boost the total number of Red blood cells when needed. Therefore, no drugs used, but still cheating.
Happy to be corrected if I'm wrong! (as I often am)

Probably because my understanding is completely off!
I thought that transfusions worked by taking blood with elevated Red blood cells (after rest periods) and then adding it at a later stage to boost the total number of Red blood cells when needed. Therefore, no drugs used, but still cheating.
Happy to be corrected if I'm wrong! (as I often am)
No you're right but it's still doping, blood doping is the commonly used term. You don't necessarily need to use drugs to dope.

MikeG

Guru
Confused.
My reply is to the post about Armstrong answering all of Oprah's questions.
Well, you didn't quote anyone, and so I assumed you were answering the thread title/ OP. Apologies. I do have a number of members on Ignore, so don't always know what people are responding to if they don't use the quote function (why on earth is it called Reply on this forum?)

Top Bottom