The best cycling films.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Fantasy cycling film festival. Three evenings, two hours plus each. A short followed by the main feature.

The programme so far;
Monday: Love Tricycle animated short.
Followed by Jacques Tati's Jour de fête.

Tuesday: Still We Ride, a 1/2 hour documentary about the NYPD arresting Critical Mass participants.
Followed by I dont know what.

Wednesday: I don't know what.
Followed by I don't know what.

Banned films include; Breaking Away, I Am The Cheese, BMX Bandits, Belleville, anything to do with The Tour.

Renard

A sunday in hell is my fave.

mondobongo

Über Member
I propose that for Wednesday we go European and Culture and present
Clorophilla
Made on a shoestring budget by a group of friends it not only knocks the Collective into a cocked hat but has an amazing section featuring awesome North Shore style riding.

OP
OP
mickle

mickle

innit
Aperitif said:
I'm offering Bellville Rendezvous as I like the music. I wanna see Jacques Tati again.
I'll put forward 'Diner des Cons' as a diversion from the sporty stuff.
:tongue:

Sorry Belleville, although a very fine movie, is banned because it came free on the cover of a Sunday paper last year and we've all seen it several times and Diner des Cons has nothing to do with cycling as far as I can tell

OP
OP
mickle

mickle

innit
mondobongo said:
I propose that for Wednesday we go European and Culture and present
Clorophilla
Made on a shoestring budget by a group of friends it not only knocks the Collective into a cocked hat but has an amazing section featuring awesome North Shore style riding.

An excellent suggestion mondo, how long is it? Are you proposing it as the B movie or the main feature?

Have you got time for the Flying Scotsman (Greme Obree not the train).
There was quite a good remake of the High Life (Robert Millar) recently (edit although some of that is about the tour).

OP
OP
mickle

mickle

innit
HLaB said:
Have you got time for the Flying Scotsman (Greme Obree not the train).
There was quite a good remake of the High Life (Robert Millar) recently (edit although some of that is about the tour).

The Flying Scotsman we've all seen surely? I meant to include it in the list of banned films.

The High Life eh? It would have to be very good to get around the ban and I'm not sure how it would sit with mondobongo's Clorophilla.

Top Bottom