THE DRAGON

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jayce

This is my first event ive been riding for years so i think its time to have ago .I live only a couple of miles from the bwlch so im going to have a go at part of it this week to see how it is ,what should i expect there is going to be alot of riders there .Im wondering how i will get more drinks when ive drunk mine any help will be great ,thanks:wacko:

Lardyboy

jayce said:
This is my first event ive been riding for years so i think its time to have ago .I live only a couple of miles from the bwlch so im going to have a go at part of it this week to see how it is ,what should i expect there is going to be alot of riders there .Im wondering how i will get more drinks when ive drunk mine any help will be great ,thanks:wacko:

Hi Jayce,

As long as you are sensible and don't go off like a rocket the feeding stations are well placed for refilling. Though I would advise you take at least 4 gels and whatever food you can eat along with you too. The feeding stations normally have plenty of bananas, but cakes go quite quickly if past rides are anything to go by, though we have been promised a savoury option in Cimla this year!:tongue:

As for the ride itself stay within your limits and you'll be ok. Don't try and keep up with faster riders, you will bonk!!!!

OP
OP
J

jayce

cheers thats great i got plenty of gels ,yes i will go at my pace im doing this to start me off, im happy with my progress so far i done 70 miles today average 17.2

Top Bottom