The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

thom

____
Looks like another big spend for spurs with over 30 mill for Willian; seems like Bale is dead cert to leave though if they spend all this money now they will be up a creak if Real dont buy him.

If I was Madrid Id be tempted to put a cheeky offer well below the 80 mill, Spurs may have to sell him to cover their spending.
I think Spurs had cash before selling around £24 mill of players so could retain Bale. That said, I think Real basically have a deal that Spurs have stipulated can't be made public until they've got the value they want from the transfer market, for fear they'd get ripped off.

It will be an interesting season for Spurs - their attacking play will be quite changed on last year.

mark st1

Plastic Manc
They have splurged some serious cash on some serious players still don't see Spurs with any decent defenders maybe Walker but dodgy injury prone centre backs dodgier than dodgy right back in that Assou Ecotto (spelling). I'd say they have taken on some pretty hefty wage bills with who they have brought compared to who left. Reckon they will be an excellent attacking team even without Bale.

Should be a good season :hyper:

thom

____
They have splurged some serious cash on some serious players still don't see Spurs with any decent defenders maybe Walker but dodgy injury prone centre backs dodgier than dodgy right back in that Assou Ecotto (spelling). I'd say they have taken on some pretty hefty wage bills with who they have brought compared to who left. Reckon they will be an excellent attacking team even without Bale.

Should be a good season :hyper:
You forgot Spurs best defender, Vertonghen but your point is a good one - Dawson and Kaboul are capable and not to be underestimated but not stand out. I'm slightly perplexed at the sale of Caulker's potential - we def need a couple of signings, left back & center back I reckon.

MarkF

Guru
If Bale goes? I am in Barcelona, with a hangover recovering from last night's supercopa, Real Madrid Bale 11 shirts are already on sale here.

mark st1

Plastic Manc
Twitter is steaming with Suarez to Real Madrid chatter :ohmy: have they robbed several banks or something ??

mark st1

Plastic Manc
Sounds a bit fishy no tax payments who do they think they are Starbucks !! Wonder if all the players are on zero hours contracts. The rich get richer and all that.

mark st1

Plastic Manc
Predictions We're up to 6 players. Just for anyone who wants to join in later, instead of them starting at a disadvantage, they'll get the average score of all the players ROUNDED DOWN.

Talksport are running a £1 million prize for correctly predicting all the scores in all 10 premier league games in any weekend. I know we arnt predicting all 10 but i trust the PRIZE MONEY will reflect in that :whistle: lol

Top Bottom