The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
[QUOTE 2613716, member: 30090"]Ok, so what do Chelsea want with another attacking midfielder and where will Mata go (if you believe the rumours)?[/quote]

More options. :smile:

mark st1

Plastic Manc
Ive heard the same :hyper:

However also heard he is going to either

A.See out his contract at Madrid and come back to United on a free.

B. Stay at Madrid for this coming season and then come back to United on a pre agreed contract which a certain Glazier son has already agreed (and paid a deposit on) and Nike stumping up a an agreed fee for him to be back in a Nike made shirt.

C. This is the fickle world of business football and money will win in the end :rolleyes:

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Willian deal to Chelsea done subject to work permit.

Gets our midfield options on a similar par (numbers-wise) as Bayern/Real.

Still unconvinced about our attack options (Torres/Ba) although Schurrle looks usefull.

Would be glad to see Torres go who has under-performed badly and Ba who was a dodgy signing too - he's ok playing against teams who give him some space but when the box is packed he looks hapless.

Still thinking City will take the title this year with us/MUFC 2nd/3rd. Will see how the land lies around Feb'.

Expecting 1 point maximum tomorrow. RVP is continuing where he left off last season - what an inspired buy, and Arsenal were mugged at £23m.

Ronaldo to United would put them in an envious position! The man is a true goal scoring machine.

Top Bottom