The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MarkF

Guru
Demichelis has been an accident in waiting for a while and, sure enough........

It wasn't his fault Messi was free after City lost the ball, Kompany was ball watching not Messi watching, he should have been last man, how was Demichelis ever going to catch him? Yes he looks slow but at least he can pass it, yes, Lescott is much faster, but can't pass it for toffee.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
1947890_10152234975533028_1844565894_n.jpg

Interesting facts from The Mirror

Who is the most entertaining side to watch?

1 Liverpool 34%
2 Arsenal 15%
3 Manchester City 12%
4 Chelsea 6%
5 Southampton 5%

Obviously in the schadenfruede league Utd come out tops.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
[QUOTE 2945613, member: 30090"]Goals? You only scored one.[/quote]

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ you know exactly what I mean.

AndyRM

XOXO
So Chelsea beat a vastly superior (to Swansea) Everton side and kept a clean sheet.

Liverpool gave away 3 goals to a team who are struggling.

Chelsea are 5 points clear of Liverpool in the league.

What is it you want them to take note of?

@Marmion - I think we might actually do alright in this group. I'd expect to come third, and we might even sneak into second now that Blazyzkzkyzkzzkzzowski has burst his knee.

Longshot

Chelsea are 5 points clear of Liverpool in the league.

Ahem. How many? ^_^

AndyRM

XOXO
4. My bad - I took a fleeting glance at the EPL table on my way to find out how close Killie are to the play-off place in Scotland. Too close for my liking...

Inertia

I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!!
Well, well, well... goals like that wins league.
Very important goal for Chelsea.
Maybe I have low expectations but if we can get back into Europe this year I would be more than happy!

If in the future , if we won the league playing like Chelsea Id be ecstatic, Id rather win it and entertain too but Im not picky.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
[QUOTE 2948115, member: 30090"]The fact that we are THE most entertaining team right now in terms of scoring goals.[/quote]
I've got to agree that they're a very good-looking team in attack. And Henderson, who's not to be overlooked in favour of S and S, has been very impressive.

AndyRM

XOXO
[QUOTE 2948115, member: 30090"]The fact that we are THE most entertaining team right now in terms of scoring goals.[/quote]

I dunno, I think Man City probably edge it for me. Arsenal are, as ever, a very enjoyable side to watch.

Genuine question - do you think Liverpool would be so free flowing if they were competing in other competitions? I'm not sure the "we'll score more" philosophy necessarily works if you're having to rotate your team and grind out results.

Roadhump

Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted
Just how long will Moyes last at Utd. They have to give him next season surely. I liked him at Everton and thought he would do well at Utd, Still early days but they don't look happy at all and I'm beginning to wonder if he might be the wrong horse on the wrong course.

Top Bottom