The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member

FFJ

Firstly, why would you think I meant that specific comment of the three you made? You need to exercise your chimp on that one.
Secondly, you're not seriously claiming some credit for park football? Seriously?
Lastly, because your mind doesn't perceive Liverpool's defence to be top six is just shooting yourself in what's left of your foot. They are top four, not top six and there on merit, not luck. Maybe they should have taught you that football is a team game and it's inadvisable to take it apart and try to improve it piecemeal.
Agree it is a team game but would suggest that piecemeal improvements are important?
UTD also had the intimidating impact on refs 'cause of Fergie, refs don't seem as scared to give decisions against them...

Danny Tuff

Über Member
I'm not a betting man, but I had Borini as first goalscorer at 18/1 and city to win 3-1 at 10/1 .... :ohmy:

Happy afternoon for me, and im a Newcastle fan ;)

MarkF

Guru
It was a fantastic game, especially the first half, best I've seen all season, 2-2 was fair and Gabi's strike was a belter. :thumbsup:

I also enjoyed the final and thought Sunderland contributed to a good competitive match.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Just tuning into to Wigan/City and it's great to see Uwe Rosler both alive and building himself a decent reputation as a manager. Every club has players who live on in the fans' affections long after they've left and Uwe's relationship with City is more poignant than most. Check out one of his interviews online if you don't know the backstory.

And remember, it is established historical fact that Uwe Rosler's dad bombed Old Trafford :whistle:

Top Bottom