The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
Got a chance at hospitality tickets for the Man Utd Arsenal QF - worth going? (Never been to an English game)

AndyRM

XOXO
Got a chance at hospitality tickets for the Man Utd Arsenal QF - worth going? (Never been to an English game)

Yep. Arsenal play some very attractive football, and even if the game's shite you can get pished in comfortable surroundings.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Mourinho's post match interview could be juicy....

Yes - although maybe he'll hold is tongue.

What an awful clod-football display by Burnley.

I wished them well at the start of the season but that tackle, the shove on Costa in the box and the straight arm deflection in the boz - jeez; I thought *hit football like that was a thing of the past. Hope they go down and stay down.

Referee should be demoted.

MarkF

Guru

I wished them well at the start of the season but that tackle, the shove on Costa in the box and the straight arm deflection in the boz - jeez; I thought *hit football like that was a thing of the past. Hope they go down and stay down.

Could have been worse if they'd decided to take you on at football.............:whistle:

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Could have been worse if they'd decided to take you on at football.............:whistle:

:smile:

One of the worst referring performances I have ever seen. Even the non-CFC feeds are saying it was an absolute shocker from the Ref'.

Barnes - 4 heavy tackles, 2 def' yellows and 1 a potential leg breaker red and not even a yellow card issued.

Last time was Ovebro against Barca - could cost us an awful lot at seasons ends.

Ref's association bleating on about standard of referring never been better - talk about blowing smoke up your own *rse.

AndyRM

XOXO

Agreed, but I find it hard to have any sympathy for Costa, who I feel is a thuggish twat of a footballer. He must be infuriating to play against.

MarkF

Guru
Agreed, but I find it hard to have any sympathy for Costa, who I feel is a thuggish twat of a footballer. He must be infuriating to play against.

I like Costa, he is upfront about his physical ability and seems to take retribution very well. I loathed Luiz though, he was a sly coward.

Anyway......having seen it I'll give Barnes the benefit of the doubt, it's his a ball to pass, Matic arrives too late to block. It's an opportunity to kick the bloke and I'd have done the same.:smile:

AndyRM

XOXO
I like Costa, he is upfront about his physical ability and seems to take retribution very well. I loathed Luiz though, he was a sly coward.

Anyway......having seen it I'll give Barnes the benefit of the doubt, it's his a ball to pass, Matic arrives too late to block. It's an opportunity to kick the bloke and I'd have done the same.:smile:

I should confess I've not actually seen the incident. I just wanted to voice my dislike of the dude.

Yours,
Arsene Wenger

Last edited:
Top Bottom