The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Fixtures just out......away to the gooners first game,that's a baptism of fire for slavin.

AndyRM

XOXO
However, don't forget that football is a despicable game played by miscreants at all levels @User!

Although those Leicester boys haven't covered themselves in glory. Imagine your old man seeing you in an orgy...

Well that's Clyne off. He can do one, along with Lallana and Lovren. When will Brenda learn he can't simply cherry pick players and get them to reproduce Saints form. There is an underpinning ethos at SFC which is bigger than the individuals. Personally I think this is more about stopping us than improving Liverpool. Put simply the 'Sky Six' cannot afford to allow us to become interlopers season on season so window by window they try and unsettle and dismantle. We March On!

AndyRM

XOXO
Well that's Clyne off. He can do one, along with Lallana and Lovren. When will Brenda learn he can't simply cherry pick players and get them to reproduce Saints form. There is an underpinning ethos at SFC which is bigger than the individuals. Personally I think this is more about stopping us than improving Liverpool. Put simply the 'Sky Six' cannot afford to allow us to become interlopers season on season so window by window they try and unsettle and dismantle. We March On!

Never, he's a clueless fud who spouts quasi-philosophical rubbish which the media lap up, so they don't slate him. He's won a play-off with Swansea and thinks he's some kind of footballing messiah.

Deluded Brendan is one of the funniest accounts on Twitter.

If I could remind you that Southampton nicked Clyne off of Palace having been bought up through our academy ^_^
Paid £2 Million and am led to believe 25% sell on clause. Not really fussed about Clyne leaving he gave us three good years and got in the England team, so harbour no ill will towards him in the future , We have his replacement already in place. We paid him more to join us than he got at Palace and Liverpool are probably doubling that. Most of us would move jobs in similar circumstances. It's frustrating that its Liverpool, yet again, but they've yet to get anything like value out the three LLL's last season so am hoping something similar will happen with Clyne. Rodgers made some silly statements about our so called firesale/meltdown last year so watching him fail is all the more satisfying. The sum of the whole with the ethos we have as a club is bigger than the constituent individuals, so I expect us to be around where we were last season even with EL commitments.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
The big one tonight, England v Japan with a final against the USA for the winners. I'm enjoying this tournament far more than I normally do the men's world cup. One thing that has made the games exciting to watch is the goalkeepers tend to spill the ball more than they do in the men's game which leads to a bit more goalmouth action. This leads me to something I have long advocated, a rule change where goalkeepers can use their hands only to punch or parry the ball, no holding or catching which kills the action stone dead. I'd love to see it experimented with.

And isn't it a shame about the Germans getting knocked out? :highfive:

Top Bottom