The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Wenger criticises Mike Dean and calls him weak. FA do not bring a charge.

Jose criticises refereeing decisions. FA bring a charge.

FA are totally biased. Which is partly what Jose alluded to in his 'rant'.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
I'd say it's City's to lose, but considering their resources and that they've had (IMO) the best collection of PL players for several years now, and haven't really pulled up any trees with their silverware.
Man City are a posh version of West Ham. No matter how good a team they have they are just so unreliable.

U

User482

He forgot to mention the two penalties Southampton should have had. Funny, that.

U

User482

Sticking with my original point:

The FA apply two different outcomes to precisely the same event and therefore fall foul of a charge of bias and, in effect, bring themselves into disrepute.

Poor show from the game's governing body.
Again, that's inconsistency.

Inertia

I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!!

They may be biased but that only shows they are inconsistent.

[edit] sorry TMN to User482 :blush:

U

User482

I think it's a bit of both to be honest, and some managers do seem to get an easier ride than others (both from the media and governing bodies).

As I pointed out earlier, Mourinho got an astonishingly easy ride over his treatment of Caneiro.

martint235

Dog on a bike
The Times has an interesting article that highlights the issue at Liverpool. 5th largest wage bill, 5th largest revenue stream, soon to have the 5th largest stadium but we expect to be top 4 in the league at least

Inertia

I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!!
The FA f*cked up royally on that one, and it's going to come back to bite them on the arse if recent reports are anything to go by.
I hope so, she deserved better than that. The point remains though, if they were biased against him they would have done more.

Top Bottom