The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I wouldn't be surprised if he did go this week, he's become a parody of himself and the Big Boss must be finding it embarrassing. You can get away with a lot but being openly laughed at isn't one of them and that's what is happening to Mourinho. Referees are no longer intimidated by him, he complains so much now they just smile and shrug it off.
The refs will be intimidated once Big Ron takes over. Ronnie Pickering that is

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
My team won again today. http://accringtonstanley.co.uk/2015/10/stanley-dag-red-2/
It's a long way off, but promotion would be nice but i don't think we could afford it. The wage bill would have to double and we'd have to spend on the ground,but i can't see many more turning up to watch. So maybe we're better off where we are.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
My team won again today. http://accringtonstanley.co.uk/2015/10/stanley-dag-red-2/
It's a long way off, but promotion would be nice but i don't think we could afford it. The wage bill would have to double and we'd have to spend on the ground,but i can't see many more turning up to watch. So maybe we're better off where we are.
When I lived in Hornchurch the Daggers were my nearest football club so I've got a soft spot for them. Looks like they're heading back down into the Conference this season unless they pull their fingers out.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
When I lived in Hornchurch the Daggers were my nearest football club so I've got a soft spot for them. Looks like they're heading back down into the Conference this season unless they pull their fingers out.

Without looking it up i think they won promotion to League 1 a few years ago but came back down a year later. Dagenham are very similar to Accy in terms of attendances and having to compete with far bigger clubs not many miles away. We've always had a good relationship with Dagenham, I went to watch Accy there years ago in the Conference we were made very welcome. They brought 62 fans up today which isn't bad considering the distance and their position in the league. In contrast we played Wimbledon last Tuesday night, what a bunch of stuck up gits they are!:thumbsdown:

MarkF

Guru
A nice quote from a year or so back - no prizes for guessing who said it.

"Leeds are not a big club. Don't get me wrong, they used to be, now they're just a circus run by puppets, watched by blinkered seals. If they ever offered me a job, I'd turn it down. I want to be the captain of a cruise liner, not the Titanic."

What's new? They say what their fans want to hear or whatever winds the oppo up.

795 games as a manager and with a win ratio of 43+%, show me another................as a Bradford fan it pains me to say it but he exactly what Leeds need, after a succession of nondescript blah managers, they now have massively charismatic gobshite in charge, he will get them going sooner rather than later.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Pound to a penny that many non-Chelsea fans would wet their replica kit shorts with excitement if JM was dismissed by CFC and was then linked to their club. :ohmy:

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Pound to a penny that many non-Chelsea fans would wet their replica kit shorts with excitement if JM was dismissed by CFC and was then linked to their club. :ohmy:
JM is probably the best coach in the game today, but for the moment at least he seems to have lost the plot. He isn't used to failure and it is getting to him to the point where he's making a bit of a fool of himself.

Top Bottom