The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
Not much point discussing it with someone who clearly has his heed buried in the sand. Just you carry on throwing your cash at the various thieves who have been running the club in recent years, because I am sure they have the best interests of the club at heart :laugh:. Alternatively, turn your back on them. If no-one went to the matches or bought their merchandise, you would soon see them get their act together.

Have you not been following The Rangers Liquidation thread? Our correspondent from Alloa has had a humour/reality bypass when it comes to ra peepul.

On a related note, I used to quite like Solskjaer, and Warburton too if I'm honest, but they can both f£ck right off after their comments about Scotland needing Rangers. What the game in our country actually needs is folk running the show who aren't totally blinkered and deluded by the myth that we need the Old Firm. With a bit of vision and more astute negotiation with sponsors we'd be in a far better situation at league and national level.

U

User6179

Have you not been following The Rangers Liquidation thread? Our correspondent from Alloa has had a humour/reality bypass when it comes to ra peepul.

On a related note, I used to quite like Solskjaer, and Warburton too if I'm honest, but they can both f£ck right off after their comments about Scotland needing Rangers. What the game in our country actually needs is folk running the show who aren't totally blinkered and deluded by the myth that we need the Old Firm. With a bit of vision and more astute negotiation with sponsors we'd be in a far better situation at league and national level.

Andy is going to be p1ssed when he finds out you have hacked his account @Marmiom ^_^

AndyRM

XOXO
Andy is going to be p1ssed when he finds out you have hacked his account @Marmiom ^_^

Thankfully I've got control of my account back.

Is there anything you particularly disagree with in my post though? I'd be saying the same about any league/team - no side is 'needed'.

And suggesting that Scottish football would be healthier with a competitive Rangers really is a joke. If that was even close to the case, how have Scotland not been represented at an international tournament for nearly two decades?

U

User6179

Thankfully I've got control of my account back.

Is there anything you particularly disagree with in my post though? I'd be saying the same about any league/team - no side is 'needed'.

And suggesting that Scottish football would be healthier with a competitive Rangers really is a joke. If that was even close to the case, how have Scotland not been represented at an international tournament for nearly two decades?

Glad you have control of your account again Andy.

You were a bit harsh on Tug Benson but apart from that I get where you are coming from , we need a strong league not just two strong teams .

Scotland's problem is a catch 22 with the seeding , we need to be at 2nd or 3rd seeds in qualifying groups to stand a chance to qualify but need the results to get our seeding up ,until we get a run of games that bring our seeding up we are doomed to failure ( glorious obviously)

AndyRM

XOXO
Glad you have control of your account again Andy.

You were a bit harsh on Tug Benson but apart from that I get where you are coming from , we need a strong league not just two strong teams .

Scotland's problem is a catch 22 with the seeding , we need to be at 2nd or 3rd seeds in qualifying groups to stand a chance to qualify but need the results to get our seeding up ,until we get a run of games that bring our seeding up we are doomed to failure ( glorious obviously)

That's fair, but my counter would be that he comes across as a stereotypical Rangers fan - anyone who decides to criticise the club is bitter, jealous or lying; though I'm only going on what he's said on that thread so I could be totally wrong.

Seedings are a total joke IMO, a quick look at the current World Top 10 confirms my suspicions. Belgium? Portugal? Austria? England? FFS.

U

User6179

That's fair, but my counter would be that he comes across as a stereotypical Rangers fan - anyone who decides to criticise the club is bitter, jealous or lying; though I'm only going on what he's said on that thread so I could be totally wrong.

Seedings are a total joke IMO, a quick look at the current World Top 10 confirms my suspicions. Belgium? Portugal? Austria? England? FFS.

Scotland are below Albania, Iran and Iceland :biggrin:

AndyRM

XOXO
Scotland are below Albania, Iran and Iceland :biggrin:

Probably about right to be honest...

The most frustrating thing about Scotland right now is that you can see a decent side there. Then we put Hutton at the back and stick Brown in stifle/destroy midfield mode and we're knackered. For good measure you can put Fletcher up front so that he can miss a few...

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!

I'd be genuinely impressed if she'd run rings around a top flight team in disguise instead of a bunch of fat dads.

MarkF

Guru
I was half watching, I looked up and England had the ball, they were so bad with it that I didn't know which way they were playing. :laugh: If Delph, Jones and La-La are international class then I am a chinaman..

Stephenite

Membå
Less enjoyable second half. England unlucky. Spain very good. Their positional play and communication/understanding won the day, as usual.

Maybe i should have watched the Republic match. But, i was expecting a bit of a scrappy affair. Was it @irish on the costa diego?

AndyRM

XOXO
They've said it's to be for youth and ladies games, and that they'll help Kingstonians relocate, not sure that anyone loses out particularly.

As ever money talks but I'm not particularly shocked. I'll always have a bit of sympathy for Wimbledon after the MK Dons debacle.

Stephenite

Membå
This is my point, really, the Wimbledon fans were shafted by 'big money'. Now, they in turn are shafting a smaller club. I only know what i read in the BBC article. Even though Kingstonian are getting 'a substantial amount of money' from Wimbledon they may not find somewhere to play within Kingston. The club and especially the fans are losing out.

Top Bottom