The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Postmanhat

Could be a minefield for the commentators tonight at England v France. So much football parlance is militaristic, never mind the word 'shot'. Will do well to get through without a 'social media storm' about something they say.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Germany - Holland called off after police receive "Concrete information" of a plan to set off a bomb inside the stadium -

http://www.theguardian.com/world/li...ench-police-launch-fresh-raids-overnight-live

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Aussie team The Newcastle Jet's new kit
comp-newcastle-jets.jpg

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Brilliant...^_^

13 rider

Guru
We are top of the league ^_^ we are top of the league so good I typed it twice . The mighty foxes just keeping going and Vardy :notworthy: scores again . Absolutely unbelieveable . ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ from a happy foxes fan . As a long standing supporter I keep waiting for it to go all wrong as experience has taught me that's what happens but they keep on proving me wrong
Foxes never quit

simon.r

Person
The joke a few weeks ago was that seeing Leics at the top of the PL was like seeing an elephant at the top of a tree. You're not sure how it got there, but you knew it wouldn't be there for long.

I keep expecting us to go into freefall, but who knows, maybe this really could be our season.

Top Bottom