The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

simon.r

Person
According to @AwayDays_ on Twitter there were 3200 Leics fans at NUFC today. We only used to get twice that many at Filbert Street! And that included the away fans!!

image.jpeg

Last edited:
According to @AwayDays_ on Twiter there were 3200 Leics fans at NUFC today. We only used to get twice that many at Filbert Street! And that included the away fans!!

View attachment 110692
I've been meeting to pop over the Border into Englandshire for a wee while to go to a NUFC game. Must go and have a look and see what is coming up and then try to work it into a free week for our local team..

13 rider

Guru
The travelling support is massive I think most away games are sold out .I remember games at Filbert street midweek with a few thousand there watching dismal football .

I've been meeting to pop over the Border into Englandshire for a wee while to go to a NUFC game. Must go and have a look and see what is coming up and then try to work it into a free week for our local team..
It would appear that the option of browsing and looking to see how much tickets are is a bit restrictive; requiring setting up an account and then only for games in the next few weeks. No chance of rolling up and paying at the gate then...

simon.r

Person
It would appear that the option of browsing and looking to see how much tickets are is a bit restrictive; requiring setting up an account and then only for games in the next few weeks. No chance of rolling up and paying at the gate then...

No, that's the problem with supporting a Premiership team. The days of staying in the pub until 2.30pm, then turning up at the ground at 2.45pm and paying are long gone. Still, one of the advantages of supporting LCFC is that in a few years when we're in the 3rd tier we'll be able to do that again!

martint235

Dog on a bike
There's hope for Liverpool yet apparently.

And what happened with the goalie in Scottishland who didn't realise his team were playing at home and went to the away ground?

13 rider

Guru
We are still top of the league ^_^ well done Liverpool

Andrew_P

In between here and there
I think the Class Of 92 made really good viewing and made me ponder maybe to start supporting a smaller local team in addition to my life long one. It just came across as what Football used to be all about.

The weird thing is the programme was about them trying to make it a bigger club yet it focused on how it was now. I am really questioning where "Top Top Football" is going and if I can enjoy it (my best $ky Sports impression) Which is why what Leicester are doing is brilliant it would be great if they won it, I would really LOL

Also I think Gary Neville is bloody brilliant and I hated him as a player. I think he has more potential in management than Ryan Giggs. Scholes came across well as did Phil Neville. Made me feel a bit dirty liking them. Gigss didn't cross that line, phew.

Levo-Lon

Guru
While travaling to MK this afternoon i heard a very funny thing..

was told on TA on the radio to avoid Cambridge football ground area as they were playing Accrington..
i said to the wife that will be shocking..10 12 cars fighting over 2000 spaces..lol

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
I'm thinking we're about the same age. Pen 3? Happy days.

Another ex-pen 3`er here :hello:. Happy days indeed.
We are still top of the league ^_^ well done Liverpool

Looking forward to going into work on Monday morning :highfive:. I`v been milking it for a while now and i`m a bit of a wind-up merchant... i`m going to be unbearable this week :thanks:

Top Bottom