The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
I've got a ludicrous theory about Newcastle.

McLaren is raging that he never made it out the championship with Derby so he's decided to have a crack with the Toon, who scooshed the division without breaking a sweat.

Inept doesn't even come close to describing how awful they are just now.

MarkF

Guru
I have very recently discovered https://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/

Great kit offers.

I had a search for my first ever "foreign" kit and found it.
strasbourg-80-home-ls-boys_1_1.jpg

I have no recollection of why I bought this other then it may have been "a bit continental" - I can ever remember the feel of the felt printing on the shirt

Nice, we have some good shirts in our 5 a -side matches, I've usually worn Malaga or Deportivo La Coruna, I like stripes. At the mo' I am using my Real Betis centenary shirt with the names of all the players who have represented them embedded in the back panel design. Tbh at 53 I am struggling with the "grip" fit. ^_^

7510.jpg

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
I've got a ludicrous theory about Newcastle.

McLaren is raging that he never made it out the championship with Derby so he's decided to have a crack with the Toon, who scooshed the division without breaking a sweat.

Inept doesn't even come close to describing how awful they are just now.
The word is that McLaren is not a very popular man in football.

jhawk

Veteran
I'm pleasantly surprised by Leicester (at least for the moment), breaking the monopoly that Manchester United, City, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool have held over the top 4/5 for the last however many years. Having said that, Southampton started last season playing well and eventually dropped down the table.

It'll be interesting to see how Leicester do against some of the bigger teams, having drawn against United on Saturday. I'm going with Leicester to finish in the top six.

Truth

Boardman Hybrid Team 2016 , Boardman Hybrid Comp
Same here , top 6 for me. This run is amazing and lets not forget it started 8 games from the end of last season.....

Andrew_P

In between here and there
There quite a few
Does he really think he is speaking Dutch? :laugh:
Its the continental flicking of the head that nails it ^_^

There quite a few

Its the continental flicking of the head that nails it ^_^

I love this clip. Joey Barton pretending to be French was also brilliant.

@Smokin Joe - I hadn't heard that but I'm not entirely surprised. Despite his significant achievements in the game he seems to get a really hard time in the press.

Brilliant example of a complete dickend. Speak slowly and stilted. You know what I mean? Slow. Yes? And miss out words. In response to someone who clearly speaks perfect English. Have you, err, understood? I like football. It is a good sport.

Inertia

I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!!
Gary Neville the new Valencia coach! I didnt see him becoming a manager, I thought he had it too cushy at sky.

Top Bottom