The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Vardy..and the Foxes..way to go..love it

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
I watched Palace v Newcastle, if Palace hadn't have been so giddy in front of goal they could have had 10. Newcastle are going down, poor players who don't all try is an awful combination.
Newcastle's defending was beyond inept. I see 8 year olds playing when I'm walking the dog sometimes, nothing in their heads beyond running towards the ball. It was like that. Like 8 year olds. How much do those guys get paid?

I really don't understand why the Bournemouth match wasn't at least second on MoTD. I suppose Vardy had to be top of the bill, but that Bournemouth match was stunning - and wonderful!

I noticed Rob Elliot was in goal for Newcastle against Crystal Palace. He was our keeper 10 years ago when we won the Conference, I'm glad to see he reached the Premiership, he was our saviour on many occasions that season.
If he still wants to play in the Premiership next season he had better start looking for another club.
I've got a few 'toon friends on facebook. Mostly they are being very quiet, with the odd vent.

Result from today's Women's Euro Qualifier, Scotland 10 (ten) Macedonia 0

Always good to have to write out the number to offer confirmation that it's not an error ;)

Last edited:

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Oh golly gosh - we got a point at Spuds - onwards and upwards!

I have very recently discovered https://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/

Great kit offers.

I had a search for my first ever "foreign" kit and found it.
strasbourg-80-home-ls-boys_1_1.jpg

I have no recollection of why I bought this other then it may have been "a bit continental" - I can ever remember the feel of the felt printing on the shirt

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I have very recently discovered https://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/

Great kit offers.

I had a search for my first ever "foreign" kit and found it.
strasbourg-80-home-ls-boys_1_1.jpg

I have no recollection of why I bought this other then it may have been "a bit continental" - I can ever remember the feel of the felt printing on the shirt

I've sold them,and bought shirts off them in the past. They're ok and offer decent prices if you have something decent to sell. What team is that shirt? It looks east European to me.

Top Bottom