The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
Scotland begin their European campaign tonight.

'Mon the ref!

AndyRM

XOXO
Good half from the mighty Scot. The French and Albanians have done alright too.

Got to say I've been impressed by the standard of refereeing, from what I've seen. Games have been allowed to flow which often isn't the case.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
The Romanian and Polish fans are now on the rampage in Nice.
100 cars have been valeted and waxed, and 50 boilers repaired

martint235

Dog on a bike
If Wales win this afternoon, will International Wendyball go away for a couple of years? The number of people at work who believe they have a god given right to bugger off and watch the football in the middle of the working day is staggering

AndyRM

XOXO
So my English chums... Feeling confident?

My tactic would be to bring Stuart Pearce or David Batty out of retirement and get them to cripple Bale at the earliest opportunity. A light breath on Ramsey as they left the pitch should end his game too.

Thinking about it, I quite liked watching England a few years ago, probably because I was too young to get annoyed by all the hype.

potsy

Rambler
If Wales win this afternoon, will International Wendyball go away for a couple of years? The number of people at work who believe they have a god given right to bugger off and watch the football in the middle of the working day is staggering
Been 'lucky' in that my shifts have fallen just right this year.
Every England game I'm either off, or they start at 8pm (I finish at 7pm) :okay:

Another Scottish triumph at the tournament?
It does appear that the bookies have taken a bit of a hammering so far from me ;)

Edit:
Last night I got 10/1 for the correct first goal scorer and then 18/1 (I had thought it might be higher but maybe they are getting hammered by a load of bets!) for France to score 2nd goal.

Bet 1 was placed about a minute before the goal
Bet 2 was placed about a minute after the 1st goal, deep into injury extra time

Last edited:
Top Bottom