The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
GIRFUY
Cribj1hWEAAw-XO.jpg

Shaun Maloney

upload_2016-9-4_22-5-25.jpeg

A budgie
upload_2016-9-4_22-4-46.jpeg

It's so frustrating when pish like this gets suggested. B teams would benefit the city clubs and nobody else. There should be more done to spread resources throughout the leagues, not marginalise the wee guys even further!
Having U20s teams in the IrnBru Cup this year was a complete waste of time, and should have resulted in any suggestions of including them in any future event involving senior clubs.

I like the inclusion of Irish and Welsh teams tho, Forfar have drawn a home tie against New Saints.

I also like the extra point penalty format in the event of a drawn match in the League Cup

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
ah-ha. Mou v. Pep!

Strange that the pundits favour United. I'd love to see the bold, swashbuckling, supremely handsome Mourinho get one over the dour, miserablist, tikitakiste Guardiola, but United's defence is....plodding. It would be nice to see Rashford play, but Mourinho's reluctance to play home-grown young talent like Loftus-Cheek at Chelsea doesn't bode well..

And, lest we forget...last year's Swansea v. Chelsea fixture! What, footie fans demand to know, happened to Eva Carneiro. The answer is....she got married to a very nice explorer. And, since CC shows celebrity wedding snaps all too rarely....................
vllkyt452dab6ghl4.09565819.jpg

Last edited:

mark st1

Plastic Manc
ah-ha. Mou v. Pep!

Strange that the pundits favour United. I'd love to see the bold, swashbuckling, supremely handsome Mourinho get one over the dour, miserablist, tikitakiste Guardiola, but United's defence is....plodding. It would be nice to see Rashford play, but Mourinho's reluctance to play home-grown young talent like Loftus-Cheek at Chelsea doesn't bode well..

And, lest we forget...last year's Swansea v. Chelsea fixture! What, footie fans demand to know, happened to Eva Carneiro. The answer is....she got married to a very nice explorer. And, since CC shows celebrity wedding snaps all too rarely....................
0578-3314186-Wedding_bells_Former_Chelsea_doctor_Eva_Carneiro_married_her_par-m-19_1447266924128.jpg

I'm quite happy with our defence so far this season Bailly looks to be a good find so far Valencia seems to have turned into a cracking full back Shaw (hopefully will be fit) is looking in decent shape considering the injury he had. And De Gea well 2nd best goalie in the world imo. It's going forward in more excited about have to say going on form so far this season id drop Martial and put Rashford in. Fellani shouldn't be anywhere the starting 11 red card waiting to happen especially in a heated game like the one coming up. Should be a good game though looking forward to it just annoyed that I'm working. Nice pic btw she is a very pretty (and rich) lady.

AndyRM

XOXO
Rare image of Brendan Rodgers holding an actual trophy:

_91075644_rodgers.jpg

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
It's so frustrating when pish like this gets suggested. B teams would benefit the city clubs and nobody else. There should be more done to spread resources throughout the leagues, not marginalise the wee guys even further!

Having U20s teams in the IrnBru Cup this year was a complete waste of time, and should have resulted in any suggestions of including them in any future event involving senior clubs.

I like the inclusion of Irish and Welsh teams tho, Forfar have drawn a home tie against New Saints.

I also like the extra point penalty format in the event of a drawn match in the League Cup

It's pretty clear what will happen. The bigot brothers will hoover up all the best talent in Scotland and, instead of farming them out on loan to lower league clubs, they'll put them in colt teams in L2 to moulder. Then they'll stuff their teams with over-rated foreign dross or Scots who managed to escape to England to progress.

The cynic would say the colt teams would magically become Celtic FC (Scotland) and The The Rangers FC (Scotland) if they ever managed to get into an English or Atlantic league so they could have their cake and eat it too.

Starchivore

I don't know much about Cinco de Mayo
I found this interview with Nial Quinn very interesting- it starts off about him and Kevin Phillips playing together but later on it in Niall talks about how it was being a footballer back then, quite a good read:

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...-kevin-phillips-for-sunderland-v-chelsea-1999

"the tough thing for the modern players is it’s very hard to be part of your community. We were able to breeze in and out of the chip shop, breeze in and out of the pub and it was fine. You weren’t expected to be aloof. I sometimes get annoyed when I see players walk past fans wearing these big headphones. Give me my day any day – and I mean that......."

Top Bottom