The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Man City's new shirt must be the dullest in the Premiership.:tired:
manchester-city-16-17-home-kit-3.jpg

Had a swatch yet? Any good? I was tempted but in the end decided (hopefully incorrectly) that it would just be full of the usual Old Firm pish.
I've read a few of the articles, and a glorious lack of mention of either of them*. Very well written, not your standard Scotish fitba fare.

*there is one article which mentions Sellic and an article about Davie Cooper so OldCo will get a mention no doubt, but I can live wi that...

In that case, unlike Duncan Bannatyne, I'm in.
An example of how non-standard it is: the first photo is from Eyemouth United v Edinburgh City, 1995.

A pitch the amateur team I help out with played at last year. Although Eyemouth Amateurs folded in the close season so we'll not be there again this year.

J1888

Über Member
Facile victory for Celtic over the plucky premier league newcomers - cracking hat trick from the boy Dembele!

In that case, unlike Duncan Bannatyne, I'm in.
Did you manage to subscribe? Just noticed that issue one is now sold out.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
Has anybody read this - http://dundeebarryleighgriffiths.blogspot.co.uk/

The writer was a poster on Pie & Bovril and when Leigh Griffiths started to write a blog on joining Dundee, DundeeBarry started to post his version. It was quite possibly the funniest thing I've ever read on a forum. Training under Jocky Scott (who arrived every day on his jetpack) consisted of shoplifting at Asda, dodging the security guards whilst collecting items on a list Jocky drew up each morning. They played practice games with carrier bags filled with Gary Harkin's hair - he sat at the side of the pitch being shaved continuously by two Polish barbers who filled the bags for the players to kick around. The end of each training session was marked by Jocky Scott being fired from a huge cannon over the wall into Tannadice shouting "C'mon you Arab bastaaaaards!"

DundeeBarry got offered the chance to have his posts turned into a book so they were all pulled from the forum which is a shame because the book changes all the names into fictional ones.

Top Bottom