The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

J1888

Über Member
I'm looking forward to next season. We're going to have the best stadium in the Championship :sad:

Jesus, what's going on?

You a Rangers or West Ham fan?

A 4-1 home win today for Forfar Athletic, to continue their superb start to the season.
A 4-1 away defeat in the amateur game, I was absent due to illness, but it sounds like it was closer than the score would suggest with a few decent performances from a make-shift team (yet again - when we get everyone available we shall have a decent team!)

And in the continuing (but bound to end soon!) good betting at the weekend form, a Forfar win with both teams to score/Jason Cummings first goal scorer in Hibs v Ayr double...YAY! Cheers. :cheers:

Last edited:

J1888

Über Member
I like football today ^_^

Watched that game - pretty shocking game. Hard to fathom just how bad Cardiff actually were

MarkF

Guru
Bradford City v Bristol Rovers was paused for a good few minutes after the ref took the players off due to a drone hovering over Valley Parade. I've seen a drone at the last 3 games so why one earth stop play yesterday? It'll be in the papers giving a green light to every crackpot to "achieve" something in their sad lives.

ss-composite-image-2016.9.17-19.0-large_trans++qVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.png

Top Bottom