The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ozboz

Guru
image.jpeg

mark st1

Plastic Manc

Don't worry I'm here win lose or draw. it's a work in progress not panicking yet. Just can't for the life of me work out how Fellani plays football for a living :wacko:

Roadhump

Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted
Just can't for the life of me work out how Fellani plays football for a living :wacko:

Utd fans generally don't seem to rate Fellaini, but at Everton he was a cult hero and often used to have a huge impact on games. I remember several but one in particular was the first game of the 2012/13 season when we beat Utd 1-0 at Goodison, Fellaini scored the goal and was awesome that night. He could be a loose canon at times though and often picked up needless bookings, and when Wigan thumped us 3-0 in the cup later that season, he was booed off the pitch when he was substituted because he had clearly nor put the effort in.

Managers often seem to see something in players that we fans miss, which is perhaps why Mourhino is now the third Utd manager who seems to want to persevere with the curly haired one.

mark st1

Plastic Manc
Im guessing due to your ever presence this weekend the scum finally won a game :ohmy:

mark st1

Plastic Manc
Utd fans generally don't seem to rate Fellaini, but at Everton he was a cult hero and often used to have a huge impact on games. I remember several but one in particular was the first game of the 2012/13 season when we beat Utd 1-0 at Goodison, Fellaini scored the goal and was awesome that night. He could be a loose canon at times though and often picked up needless bookings, and when Wigan thumped us 3-0 in the cup later that season, he was booed off the pitch when he was substituted because he had clearly nor put the effort in.

Managers often seem to see something in players that we fans miss, which is perhaps why Mourhino is now the third Utd manager who seems to want to persevere with the curly haired one.

Guess you must be right all I see is a gangly oaf with a stupid hair do that gets booking after booking giving away needless fouls and that penalty he concede today was a joke.

MarkF

Guru

Good to see L666s get another win, I felt you should have stuck with Steve Evans, fatso had a great record (IMO) considering the shambles he took over. Its such a shame that Leeds has just about everything going for it right now, apart from a successful football club. Can't see you getting one until Cellino is gone and everybody is pulling together.

pubrunner

Legendary Member
A 4-1 home win today for Forfar Athletic, to continue their superb start to the season.
A 4-1 away defeat in the amateur game, I was absent due to illness, but it sounds like it was closer than the score would suggest with a few decent performances from a make-shift team (yet again - when we get everyone available we shall have a decent team!)

And in the continuing (but bound to end soon!) good betting at the weekend form, a Forfar win with both teams to score/Jason Cummings first goal scorer in Hibs v Ayr double...YAY! Cheers. :cheers:

You are lucky that you even have soccer in Scotland - apparently, James I of Scotland banned football in 1424, what a nobber !

James 1 of Scotland.jpg

Top Bottom