The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Bit quiet in here. :becool:

Nobody trumpets a false dawn quite so much (after three straight defeats) as a plastic Man U "supporter" when they win a single game. United's recent record, if I may remind you, is one in four. You remind me of that naive and easily led "New Arsenal fan" character played by John Thomson on the Fast Show in the 1990s.

mark st1

Plastic Manc
Nobody trumpets a false dawn quite so much (after three straight defeats) as a plastic Man U "supporter" when they win a single game. United's recent record, if I may remind you, is one in four. You remind me of that naive and easily led "New Arsenal fan" character played by John Thomson on the Fast Show in the 1990s.

Bit like the trolls who come out when we have a shite week. I can enjoy this weekend after a crap week and some awful games to watch. And as for your personal comments about me go fark yourself sunshine.

mark st1

Plastic Manc

Epic fail. At least his record will be up there with the best managers of all time. :rolleyes:

Roadhump

Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted
From the BBC News, if I heard it correctly, he hasn't actually broken any rules and even said he would have to seek the FA's approval for proposed activities / trips, but what is likely to do for him is the comment that you can get round the prohibition on third party ownership of players.

I wonder how big a can of worms this could open up. He will surely have to explain how he knows such rules can be circumvented, was he speaking glibly, or from experience? If experience, was he a participant, or has he knowledge of the dirty dealings of others? Might there be a few twitchy bums amongst agents, managers and even sleeping 3rd party owners tonight, or am I being a bit too premature in anticipating more sensation?

Andrew_P

In between here and there
Mad Eyes Pearson suspended - wonder if there is a connection or just the piss poor performances? 7 managers was a tweet have been had by the Telegraph. I mean is any of this a surprise?!

Top Bottom