The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
And that's just for official/public knowledge.

Apart from the players, agents, managers and club owners, who knows how the seedy side of football transfers, signing-on fees, bonuses etc. works?
109618352-sam-allardyce-news-xlarge_trans++-huom9Cr2mAIkjZYyr9DXPvMFsXiFIPFn2DW4kWaEs0.jpg

MarkF

Guru
I thought Pogba looked really good yesterday...

in the advert played at half time

He is in a lot of adverts, to me they are hugely embarrassing seeing as he has as done FA on the pitch. He won't score many goals (IMO) and doesn't appear to have the technique/imagination necessary to create many goals, if he had pitched up at Sunderland for £15m, I don't think their fans would be overly happy.

mark st1

Plastic Manc
He is in a lot of adverts, to me they are hugely embarrassing seeing as he has as done FA on the pitch. He won't score many goals (IMO) and doesn't appear to have the technique/imagination necessary to create many goals, if he had pitched up at Sunderland for £15m, I don't think their fans would be overly happy.

For me he is never going to be worth the fee but that goes for the majority of all the premier league signings recently and for the foreseeable future. Any English club is going to pay what 10-20% more for anyone due to the fact any selling club knows Premier League clubs now have money to burn. I do think ripping into Pogba after 9 games in the Prem is a bit pointless. The team are playing shite not just him had a few good results but nothing that anyone else isn't bettering. I would have loved for him to turn up start scoring every game assists every game the lot but even had that happens he still wouldn't be worth £100 odd million.

MarkF

Guru
For me he is never going to be worth the fee but that goes for the majority of all the premier league signings recently and for the foreseeable future. Any English club is going to pay what 10-20% more for anyone due to the fact any selling club knows Premier League clubs now have money to burn. I do think ripping into Pogba after 9 games in the Prem is a bit pointless. The team are playing shite not just him had a few good results but nothing that anyone else isn't bettering. I would have loved for him to turn up start scoring every game assists every game the lot but even had that happens he still wouldn't be worth £100 odd million.

I watched him during the Euros and in many games since, I just don't see anything remotely special there and why would he be hiding it? ^_^ Going back to the adverts, maybe this is where they'll get their money back, merchandise, but I do think he should have done something prior, anything, because these ads look ridiculous at the mo.

A win V City and they have 4 games that should produce a good points haul, things can change quickly. Conte is smug odd looking bloke, I would like to see his face after a hammering in the return game.

Top Bottom