The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
I liked Moreno when he arrived, very attacking but still a capable defender but for some reason this season it's not that he's forgotten defending he's become a liability at it
Sadly "liability" is the word. I really thought we had got us a good attacking full back. He just seems to go missing. I do hope he can improve that part of his game. He made Cans goal and contributed a lot yesterday.

mark st1

Plastic Manc

Sod the Champions League
WP_20161101_004.jpg

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
The wheels really are coming off aren't they? A totally inept performance, followed by Jose laying into his players in his own inimitably charmless fashion. If he hadn't lost the changing room before, he's certainly lost it now. But let's not forget that performance... jaw-droppingly clueless - toothless in attack, gormless in midfield, hapless in defence. They were really lucky not to go down by four or five.

U

User482

The wheels really are coming off aren't they? A totally inept performance, followed by Jose laying into his players in his own inimitably charmless fashion. If he hadn't lost the changing room before, he's certainly lost it now. But let's not forget that performance... jaw-droppingly clueless - toothless in attack, gormless in midfield, hapless in defence. They were really lucky not to go down by four or five.

It's a repeat of Chelsea last season.

MarkF

Guru

The wheels have come off for Tottenham too haven't they? Liverpool's wheels will follow, it's only having "pressing" managers with foreign (stardust) names that stops the whole farce of the "new" dead end football being compared to Charles Hughes and POMO. What happens when these teams meet others that press (AKA running around a lot) just as much as them, but have superior players? It's not clever and it's certainly not new, I think Ranieri showed that..

Top Bottom