The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I got 9/10 for the grounds quiz. I let myself down with the 1957 Aston Villa cup final at Wembley, putting Hillsborough instead, thinking it was the semi final

Hitchington

Lovely stuff
Meanwhile, the latest fotball stadiums quiz: http://www.theguardian.com/football...iums-then-and-now-interactive-quiz-part-three

I got 9/10, mostly through inspired guesswork.
4/10 for part 1
3/10 for part 2
5/10 for part 3

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
000_n.jpg

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
We're impressed. There's a touch of class about you, like the Denmark kit in 1986.
You scored 8 out of 10

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
IMG_1832.jpg

Game off
One goalmouth is under 6 inches of water!

IMG_1831.jpg

Another rained off game. We haven't played at home for 6 weeks.with our last 3 matches rained off!:sad:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Thats some backlog building up ,Were you going I like boxing day fixtures .

Yes i was going to either ride there or walk the 3 miles from home. It's impossible to park a car anywhere near the ground when a big away following is expected (1200) to turn up. I can't even go to watch Blackburn Rovers as their match is also off.:sad:

13 rider

Guru
Yes i was going to either ride there or walk the 3 miles from home. It's impossible to park a car anywhere near the ground when a big away following is expected (1200) to turn up. I can't even go to watch Blackburn Rovers as their match is also off.:sad:
The club will probably be counting the cost your not going to get 1200 away fans on a Tuesday night or whenever it's rearranged plus the extra home fans for a boxing day game it got to be a big loss at your clubs level

Top Bottom