The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
New Chelsea manager on a role....:smile:

Hope he stays on it too.

Dayvo

just passin' through
What a cracking game between Czech Republic and Croatia. The best so far I've seen at the Euros.

Dayvo

just passin' through
But with 5 minutes to go, some moronic Croatian fans throw on some kind of explosive 'fireworks' - stupid!

Dayvo

just passin' through
Well, the fans cost the team two points as Croatia squandered a 2-0 lead, giving away a penalty in the 4th minute of extra time due to the explosives being thrown near Cech's goal. Croatia completely out-played the Czech Republic, but the fans blew it for them. Fakkin' nobbers.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Well, the fans cost the team two points as Croatia squandered a 2-0 lead, giving away a penalty in the 4th minute of extra time due to the explosives being thrown near Cech's goal. Croatia completely out-played the Czech Republic, but the fans blew it for them. Fakkin' nobbers.
Croatians played with flair, got 2 goals up, then Croatians played with flares and drew.

Phew, just got that pun in before Lineker....

Last edited:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
They lost the plot after Modric went off. The little fella should have stayed at Spurs though, I've never really forgiven him for moving to a small Spanish club.

Dayvo

just passin' through
Spain v Turkey now. Ramos booked inside 2 minutes.

Hmmm, could be plenty of yellow and red cards in this game.

Top Bottom