The gas is off, we have no dinner.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'd have thought Pete would have at least taken you to somewhere like Meltons Too;)

Must be a real tight wad not taking his girlfriend in distress out for a decent meal;):biggrin:

Keith Oates

Janner
What were the water board doing to cut off your gas supply:wacko:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bikepete

Guru
Oi Hilldodger, I'll have you know I took her to the very best chippie there is within 300 yards! AND I just ordered her a headset for that red bike frame :-)

OP
OP
Gromit

Gromit

Über Member
If he really cared he'd have taken me to Meltons not Meltons Too. Anyway I needed food fast after a hard days work on the recycling round, burger and chips did the job. I'm looking forward to my new shiny headset though!

Latest news on the gas: its been off over 24 hours, it got reconnected at 19.10. Thats £30 we can claim back, so not complaining ether way. :wacko:

Hiya Keith Oates, the water board were playing at digging holes and hit a gas main, filling it with hundreds of litres of water. Our house was not the only one to be cut off.

Danny

Legendary Member
You must live near me as I saw them too.

Fortunately the gas is fine in our house and I had a nice hot meal waiting for me when I came in :biggrin:

MessenJah

Rider
See, if you take energy for granted, this is what happens. Things can and do go wrong. It may be rare, but it happens. This is why we have a camping stove with numerous tins of gas, plus a barbecue and a sack of coal.

Top Bottom