The most diverse street in the Country?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
The car park isn't so diverse, it's all fancy German sports cars.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
I think I single-handedly devalued the house prices when we moved in :laugh:
If you set your mind to it, with a bit of capital and a bit of patience you could probably make a lot of money. Move in, buy your neighbours' houses at the brutally-depressed prices resulting from your residency, then move out (to another non-diverse street) and sell. Repeat. As you takings increased you could probably move steadily upmarket, which would probably also speed up the turnaround. Win-win! You win, and then you win again! I should be an entrepreneur really...I think I missed my vocation.

colly

Re member eR
I swallowed it once................no really I did. I could feel it lodged in my nethers after a couple of days and had to get the doctor to see what could be done. Suitably rubber gloved he bent me over and had a look to see what he could do.
''I can't see it'' he said

''Well I can see you'' I replied.

Reactions: gbb

marknotgeorge

Hol den Vorschlaghammer!
I swallowed it once................no really I did. I could feel it lodged in my nethers after a couple of days and had to get the doctor to see what could be done. Suitably rubber gloved he bent me over and had a look to see what he could do.
''I can't see it'' he said

''Well I can see you'' I replied.
10935165.jpg

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
*jots this down for the Miss Goodbody biography I'm working on*

Top Bottom