The new "post a pic of yourself" thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tetedelacourse

That one doesn't count. It's too old.

What are you hiding? A poisonous wart on the end of your nose?

Purple prickles all over his back too I bet.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
John the Monkey and Me - spot who is who (hope you don't mind John) !!! Oh and two keen cyclist decoys from work !

DSC00173.jpg

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
fossyant said:
John the Monkey and Me - spot who is who (hope you don't mind John) !!! Oh and two keen cyclist decoys from work !

DSC00173.jpg

Jon's the one with the red helmet (ooooer ! I thought it was red arses that some monkeys had ?!) - I recognise the blue SCR2 which looks just like mine. You're on his right as we look.

Do I win £5 ?? ;)

The blokes aren't munters...i've been quite pleasantly surprised by this thread actually...;)

Plax

Guru
Crackle said:
Are you writing from beyond the grave Plax. Your picture post says you've expired ;)

Aye, I thought I'd be brave and post it for 24 hrs before taking it down. Don't want to scare people too much ;)

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Smeggers said:
Im guessing your at Manchester Uni in the pic?
Correct - and you can see the corner of the building I work in too (just).

I'm guessing it was taken at the most recent Bike to Work day... but the ground looks dry so maybe not!! :rolleyes:

ChrisKH

Guru
Kirstie said:
The blokes aren't munters...i've been quite pleasantly surprised by this thread actually...:becool:

I'd be worried if I found them attractive. :ohmy:

Just a little self deprecation. As you say everyone is normal and no one has three eyes. Yet.

Top Bottom