The Photography Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rezillo

TwoSheds
Peacock butterfly sunning itself on one of our sheds this evening:

peacock.jpg

delb0y

Legendary Member
This is one taken by my better half so I can claim no credit.
14541801149_f377759b97_b.jpg

paul04

Über Member
Over the weekend I've been experimenting ,trying to capture a water drop/splash,
So got a pipette (filled with milk) and dropped it into a bowl of water. (the water was lit by a usb led light) its all about getting the timing right, almost got it spot on, just need to get the focus correct, and more practice,
dropofwateradjusted.jpg

This mornings dog walk
I did see something else I wanted to take on the shore but it looked a bit muddy. So I sent the dog out and sure enough, he sank. Took me a while to clean him up when we got back.
I remember people doing that with me when I was out winter mountaineering as a very young teenager. If I had problems, then the wouldn't go that way (in the snow...) :whistle:

He's also very useful mtn biking in Delamere in the winter. Saved me a few times, he has. I can rent him out for a reasonable rate?
I do dog sitting... usually an Irish Wolf Hound who has adopted the sofa.. (luckily we are tenants and it is his landlady's sofa otherwise...). It was my mistake putting his blanket on the sofa rather than him taking advantage of us... and that is a 3 seater sofa.

563939_427121314010704_1654085008_n.jpg

Top Bottom