The Photography Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave 123

Legendary Member
Little sparrow:

15703264134_22678f7ac6.jpg

Little chaffinch.....

F70100

Who, me ?
Been on another Birmingham trip; not sure which of these is best. I think I prefer the lighting of the wider shot but the composition of the tighter one. It's a worry...:ohmy:

20150203-IMG_1127.jpg
20150203-IMG_1133.jpg

[QUOTE 3518202, member: 9609"]You will need to be a bit more specific than that - I can't think which picture - but I think probably not (don't go here often)

You would have loved it (not) It was horrific and would have tested your back out. 3 or 4 paces on the top then a foot would suddenly break through jolting the whole of my spine, I crawled some of if, and on the way back i slid down on my big fat belly LOL. Was quite worried how I would feel this morning but touch wood - still ok and pain free....
(and if anyone wonders what i am rambling on about - I used to have similar spinal problems that satnav has at the moment, (not that either of us have ever told anybody))[/QUOTE]
one of my faviourite activities is winter mountaineering... I don't know if they do spacers for crutches? but I still have the snow boots for my trekking poles... :biggrin:

Edit: OK I have been back through the whole of this thread and can't find the one I am thinking of, 2 of yours came very close but... it is definitely in your style. the fence was off to the bottom right leading through the picture to the middle top left. the colours and landscape were yours in your style, but I distinctly remember a discussion about a bramble growth that had stopped you getting a better line on the fence in question because the placement of it was not 'prefect' if you get my drift. perhaps it was on the my picture today thread? not sure, but I do remember a number of crops being discussed and the area had the same rolling hilliness to it - sorry I am sad like this, details and light are my thing!

Last edited:
[QUOTE 3518918, member: 9609"]Don't think that must have been mine, in fact almost certain.

Love the idea that I might have a "Style" a "photographic style" no less - I might start tell folk I am an artist - (i like seeing people laugh)^_^[/QUOTE]
Most photographers have a style and I don't need to see your name to know it is one of yours!

Top Bottom