The Photography Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

F70100

Who, me ?
A couple more:

20150103-IMG_1001.jpg

20150103-IMG_0986.jpg

LimeBurn

Über Member
Greenwich.jpg
sark.jpg
circus.jpg
fireworks.jpg

Had a couple of days in London over new year and took my new camera to give it a whirl - although I somehow only managed to take a 50mm lens and forgot everything else including my tripod so forgive the night shot as it was handheld. New years eve throughout the day was cold but lovely just wish I had the bike with me.

Loaded straight off the camera.
Then the error is probably relating to the for size being too large. There is a 2mb Max f file size upload I believe. Try changing the setting to a very small JPEG file something like 1024x768 pixels on the camera and uploading that shot. I am guessing it will work. I suspect you are shooting on the largest file size it can do at the moment. Pm me if you need more help.... But the canon software that came with the camera will also allow you to reside the photos as well.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Then the error is probably relating to the for size being too large. There is a 2mb Max f file size upload I believe. Try changing the setting to a very small JPEG file something like 1024x768 pixels on the camera and uploading that shot. I am guessing it will work. I suspect you are shooting on the largest file size it can do at the moment. Pm me if you need more help.... But the canon software that came with the camera will also allow you to reside the photos as well.
Thanks Satnav, I'll try that.

This is a brand new PC and I haven't got round to loading the Cannon software yet. Next job.

paul04

Über Member
If I have a picture that's to big in file size, A quick way is to open it in paint, click resize, resize it to 50% and save in another location

(so you don't over write the original picture)

Top Bottom