The real reason that cyclists shave their legs...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
I didn't. ;)

johnnyh

Veteran
I think I ate that many on my ride! One particularly large one hit the back of my throat and seemed to choose death rather than escape, no matter how hard I coughed and spat he was determined to join the food chain!

OP
OP
montage

montage

God Almighty
johnnyh said:
I think I ate that many on my ride! One particularly large one hit the back of my throat and seemed to choose death rather than escape, no matter how hard I coughed and spat he was determined to join the food chain!

Think of the protein!

dav1d

johnnyh said:

Recently I ate a fly. Fortunately, I was so disgusted by what it was, I threw up! Problem solved! ;) lol

bonk man

We cycled through 2 swarms of bees today, some of the guys did get them stuck to their legs.... no one got stung but quite alarming.. I spotted the first swarm and realised what it was and shouted BEEEEEEEEEES and everyone was doing their jerseys up as quickly as possible:biggrin:

yorkshiregoth

Master of all he surveys
The only sensible solution to swallowing a fly is to then swallow a spider followed by a bird etc etc...

johnnyh

Veteran
yorkshiregoth said:
The only sensible solution to swallowing a fly is to then swallow a spider followed by a bird etc etc...

I've been trying this out but am having trouble keeping the dog down :angry:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Keith Oates said:
Come to Vietnam there are restaurants that serve nothing else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe in China they serve them at Macdonalds with the burgers - "You want flies with that?"

Top Bottom