There's a rat in mi garden what am I gunna do?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
pcp_rifle.jpg

Way to go.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Why mess about with half-measures...

RPG-7V.jpg

rualexander

Legendary Member
I'd leave it alone.
Place I stayed in Singapore once, the guy trapped rats in a cage trap then went out and poured boiling water over them.

classic33

Leg End Member
I'm beginning to feel a bit sorry for poor Ratty. Perhaps he's just a bit misunderstood and took a few wrong turns in his life, poor sod.
And the one that you caught?

byegad

Legendary Member
So, my dining room table overlooks my grounds and on a number of occasions whilst eating we've watched as Mr Rat trots across the lawn and has dinner his self, dining in the bots and bobs dropped by the birds from the feeders.

My colleagues at work are advising all kinds of rat torture and destruction, warning that I'll soon be invaded by 1000s of rats otherwise.
I'm a bit unsure. I thought you were never more than 6 feet from a rat in an urban environment. Just cos this ones happy to perambulate through the garden shouldn't earn him a death penalty should it?

1. Learn to spell in the heading.
2. Kill the rat, and any ratty friends, before they breed and populate your garden.
3. Rats love bird food, so stop feeding the birds after you've killed all of the rats, ie. you have not seen any, nor trapped any in the last two or three weeks.

Top Bottom