They're going to re-name "Britain's got Talent"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bonj2

I completely agree Paul :sad:
The ONLY purpose of that show is to make Simon Cowell money. NO other purpose to it whatsoever :rolleyes:

Greedo

Forgive me if I'm wrong but is that not what all business people do. Set up businesses to make money!!!!

Don't really understand the problem people have with him and other people like him.

I've never heard anyone moan about Richard Branson in the same way. :sad: The only difference is Cowells business is entertainment, not airlines, trains, mobiles, credit cards etc.....

bonj said:
I completely agree Paul :smile:
The ONLY purpose of that show is to make Simon Cowell money. NO other purpose to it whatsoever :rolleyes:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Cowell's entertainment (which I watch from time to time, happy to admit) is the fast food of entertainment. we know it's cr@p, and probably bad for us, but it's nice occasionally. Too much of it is not good for you. You need some roughage, in the shape of a bit of Shakespeare, or Samuel Beckett. :rolleyes:

bonj2

Greedo said:
Forgive me if I'm wrong but is that not what all business people do. Set up businesses to make money!!!!

Don't really understand the problem people have with him and other people like him.

I've never heard anyone moan about Richard Branson in the same way. :sad: The only difference is Cowells business is entertainment, not airlines, trains, mobiles, credit cards etc.....

I don't have a problem with it, just commenting...
(well other than the fact women get addicted to it :rolleyes:)

Kovu

Über Member
bonj said:
I don't have a problem with it, just commenting...
(well other than the fact women get addicted to it :biggrin:)

Being a woman i have to comment
I wasn't addicted to it, mainly because I didn't see a single show and wasn't bothered that i hadn't.

Mr Pig

worcester dan said:
a lad I know just knocked this together

That's pretty good.

Top Bottom