Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
The Gay invasion on TV is OTT.

TVC

The Gay invasion on TV is OTT.
I assume you mean the camp invasion of TV. Most gay people are indistinguishable from straight people. Larry Grayson, Graham Norton and Alan Carr are very camp, most aren't. Sexual identity and OTT GAYNESS are not the same.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
I assume you mean the camp invasion of TV. Most gay people are indistinguishable from straight people. Larry Grayson, Graham Norton and Alan Carr are very camp, most aren't. Sexual identity and OTT GAYNESS are not the same.

Thanks for the lecture.

I mean both - Carr, Norton, Wan and all the other Gays who demean themselves by adopting an overtly camp TV persona whilst they push their snouts into the over-stuffed trough of media money. The list goes on and on - Walliams, Bruno whatever his name is (and the other one who is marginally less camp) from the dancing program and that absurd character from Pineapple Studios whose name also eludes me etc.

I am also referring to the amount of programs that feature either Gay characters or Gay individuals. Take Eastenders as an example of the former. We have Ben who is Gay. We have Johnny who is Gay. We have Tina who is Gay. We have Sonia who is Gay. We had Tosh who is Gay. We had Saheed who is Gay. We had Christian who is Gay. No agenda there then.

Game shows, reality TV shows, quiz shows - many seem to do the token Gay thing.

OTT in my view and not necessary. In 2015 I think the vast majority of people accept that it is ok to be Gay.

Last edited:

Dave the Smeghead

Über Member
Thanks for the lecture.

I mean both - Carr, Norton, Wan and all the other Gays who demean themselves by adopting an overtly camp TV persona whilst they push their snouts into the over-stuffed trough of media money. The list goes on and on - Walliams, Bruno whatever his name is (and the other one who is marginally less camp) from the dancing program and that absurd character from Pineapple Studios whose name also eludes me etc.

I am also referring to the amount of programs that feature either Gay characters or Gay individuals. Take Eastenders as an example of the former. We have Ben who is Gay. We have Johnny who is Gay. We have Tina who is Gay. We have Sonia who is Gay. We had Trish who is Gay. We had Saheed who is Gay. We had Christian who is Gay. No agenda there then.

Game shows, reality TV shows, quiz shows - many seem to do the token Gay thing.

OTT in my view and not necessary. In 2015 I think the vast majority of people accept that it is ok to be Gay.

I think you are watching too much TV! I couldn't name one character from any soap never mind what their sexuality is. Time to find a different hobby perhaps. ....... ..

Lullabelle

Banana
Seriously. Stop sending me friggin' chain mail!!
How many times have I told you it's all BS? The fact that's it's all to do with stuff I don't believe in doesn't help!!

And breathe.....

But you are missing out on so much good luck :dry:

classic33

Leg End Member
And Angels watching over me, and God loving me....pah!
Lucky White Heather?
downloadfile-17.jpg

Lullabelle

Banana
And Angels watching over me, and God loving me....pah!

I cannot believe how many people are taken in with this, an old friend was living with his girlfriend-she and her family are all God fearing Christians and they repeatedly told him how empty his life must be because he didn't have God in his life. Now he does and I have had to unfriend him on facebook, he would regularly post thing about passing on this email and God will take care of you, angels are with you etc etc....:dry:

Everyone is entitled to their beliefs but to constantly push it in your face is too much.

Top Bottom