Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

subaqua

What’s the point
"Surely you can't be that f*cking stupid?!" A few years ago to a girl who asked if I spoke three languages, and then proceeded to ask if I'd ever met the Queen (she was serious). She was/is good looking too. Shame.

EDIT: Her premise being that speaking English in England, and English in Canada are two different languages.:banghead::banghead:

aboot ;)

jhawk

Veteran

You just be quiet with that ridiculous word! ;) First time I heard that I was like, "What?!"

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
"Surely you can't be that f*cking stupid?!" A few years ago to a girl who asked if I spoke three languages, and then proceeded to ask if I'd ever met the Queen (she was serious). She was/is good looking too. Shame.

EDIT: Her premise being that speaking English in England, and English in Canada are two different languages.:banghead::banghead:
Did she also ask if you know John Smith? (He lives in London ...) :whistle:

Ratchet Cat

Veteran
Paying for a bag is not a life crisis. I just work here. I don't make the rules. I don't have to take your rudeness or aggression.
I am paid a pittance to take your money.
If you can't be nice to me just GO AWAY!!
You aren't buying essentials. You can wait a few minutes to be served. The fact that we are short staffed is because of poor management. We have a very high turnover of staff. I will leave when I get a better job.
So finally just get out of my face you low life piece of crap.

Ratchet Cat

Veteran
Nigel you made my shopping experience fun. You made me laugh by chatting up old ladies. You were popular and knew how to treat customers. I hate supermarket shopping but you made it fun.
Then I found out you no longer work there because you have early onset Alzheimer's.
I am so sorry to hear this. I wish you all the best. I can't tell you because I don't know where you live.

alicat

Legendary Member
Paying for a bag is not a life crisis. I just work here. I don't make the rules. I don't have to take your rudeness or aggression.
I am paid a pittance to take your money.
If you can't be nice to me just GO AWAY!!
You aren't buying essentials. You can wait a few minutes to be served. The fact that we are short staffed is because of poor management. We have a very high turnover of staff. I will leave when I get a better job.
So finally just get out of my face you low life piece of crap.

What? You want the customer to wait patiently, pay for a bag to take their goods home and be nice to you. Let me know where you work so I can avoid it - I can only manage two of those three!

Top Bottom