Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Don't worry I'll emergency stop and avoid killing one of your three dogs. It saves you the effort of bothering to control them, or even god forbid, put them on leads like the signs say.

marknotgeorge

Hol den Vorschlaghammer!
Purveyors of iconic all-terrain vehicles! Just because one gubmint department says a vehicle is commercial, it doesn't mean they all will - and it's the ones who say no that are the ones who've got the biggest strap-ons. Instead of waving the keys under their nose, tell 'em to have a word with their friendly neighbourhood bean-counter first, eh?

luckyfox

She's the cats pajamas
Sometimes, when you're talking, I just drift off and think about whether I prefer spaghetti hoops or spaghetti laces the best. Then, I think about all those times i've been in the supermarket holding both tins, completely undecided on which one I would enjoy the most on some nice warm buttery toast with a steaming hot cup of tea on the side, at home, comfortable and safe and far far away from the hole in your face and the noise coming out of it.

^_^

perplexed

Guru
Dear passer-by...

Is there any chance you could just take your incredibly incontinent dogs out for a longer walk? I purely ask because you've now been past the house 8 times (seriously) in the past 3 or 4 hours, each time attractively carrying a Sainsbury's bag full of s***e...

You do this every day, and whilst I appreciate the fact you pick your dogs' crap up, but it's not the most attractive thing to watch pretty much on repeat. I have no control over the view from my window, but it would be nice to look out from time to time and not see a dog sh*****g...

Thanks.

luckyfox

She's the cats pajamas
Dear passer-by...

Is there any chance you could just take your incredibly incontinent dogs out for a longer walk? I purely ask because you've now been past the house 8 times (seriously) in the past 3 or 4 hours, each time attractively carrying a Sainsbury's bag full of s***e...

You do this every day, and whilst I appreciate the fact you pick your dogs' crap up, but it's not the most attractive thing to watch pretty much on repeat. I have no control over the view from my window, but it would be nice to look out from time to time and not see a dog sh*****g...

Thanks.

Is someone wearing their 'angry eyes' today?

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
"Surely you can't be that f*cking stupid?!" A few years ago to a girl who asked if I spoke three languages, and then proceeded to ask if I'd ever met the Queen (she was serious). She was/is good looking too. Shame.

EDIT: Her premise being that speaking English in England, and English in Canada are two different languages.:banghead::banghead:
Bill Bryson was asked in Asscrack Alabama or somesuch place where he came from. When he said 'Britain,' the response was 'You speak real good English for a foreigner.'

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Dear passer-by...

Thanks.
That's easily fixed, stop 'nebbing' out the window and get out on the bike/watch telly/listen to the radio/read a book. :whistle:
(I know the syndrome though you catch summat out of the corner of your eye and in your case its one of those dogs, crapping again. :cursing: )

Top Bottom