Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Mr Worm,

Due to your wormy mcsquirmy wormy services to my garden. You have redeemed yourself as an outstanding member of my garden community.
I henceforth release you from your fate of drowning in that big bucket of water you somehow managed to wiggle your way into which was to become your grave and release you back to the soil from whence you wormed your way out of.

marknotgeorge

Hol den Vorschlaghammer!
A right-angle right-hand bend on an Edwardian street pattern with cars parked along both kerbs on one leg and along the RHS (as approached) on the other leg is no place for an apex-kissing racing line. Stick to your own side of the road and bloody well slow down!

(When I approach from the other direction, I'm practically stopped.)

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
How many bike mechanics & sales staff does it take to serve 6 customers in halfords???

ONE

He was changing someone's chain while answering questions from 6 other customers. Including mine. not all my parts were in stock so and i couldn't be arsed to wait so i bloody said fark it and went home.

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
Dear dickhead across the road.

It's is Friday the 28th October, not Saturday 5th November. Thanks to your impromptu fireworks display my aging Staffie is under the desk shaking like mad, whining, crying, and has made a small puddle. My wife and I are sitting on the floor with him, trying to distract him. Bastards.

gbb

Legendary Member
'Jesus H Christ man, are you fkin mental. ? :ohmy::angry:

A52 Bingham bypass, 50mph limit, average speed cameras, it's dark and the road is relatively busy. An Astra VXR came barrelling past me at possibly 110 mph....past another 3 cars in the same manoeuvre, jinked in then straight out into the path of an oncoming car, then off into the distance, THE most suicidal piece of driving on a slightly blind bend I have seen in...probably forever :wacko: He came up on me so fast, I never even saw him coming...then he was gone.
Funnily enough, some miles later we passed a transit that had gone off the road and then maybe 2miles after that, 2 cars involved in some sort of incident, one of them facing the wrong way...was this the aftermath of the nutcase VXR ?, we wondered.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
'Jesus H Christ man, are you fkin mental. ? :ohmy::angry:

A52 Bingham bypass, 50mph limit, average speed cameras, it's dark and the road is relatively busy. An Astra VXR came barrelling past me at possibly 110 mph....past another 3 cars in the same manoeuvre, jinked in then straight out into the path of an oncoming car, then off into the distance, THE most suicidal piece of driving on a slightly blind bend I have seen in...probably forever :wacko: He came up on me so fast, I never even saw him coming...then he was gone.
Funnily enough, some miles later we passed a transit that had gone off the road and then maybe 2miles after that, 2 cars involved in some sort of incident, one of them facing the wrong way...was this the aftermath of the nutcase VXR ?, we wondered.
There are some idiot drivers in the world!

Hello idiot driver - say hello to the dry stone wall ... :okay:

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Why the fark are people so apologetic when they get caught stealing "Im sorry, im sorry -- Please dont call the police!!!" f**king bullsh!t. If you were honestly sorry, you wouldnt of tried it on in the first place.

Sadly we're not allowed to slap some sense into you. If only the law was more tough on petty criminals like you.

classic33

Leg End Member
Why the fark are people so apologetic when they get caught stealing "Im sorry, im sorry -- Please dont call the police!!!" f**king bullsh!t. If you were honestly sorry, you wouldnt of tried it on in the first place.

Sadly we're not allowed to slap some sense into you. If only the law was more tough on petty criminals like you.
You'd end up with sore hands trying!

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Dear dickhead across the road.

It's is Friday the 28th October, not Saturday 5th November. Thanks to your impromptu fireworks display my aging Staffie is under the desk shaking like mad, whining, crying, and has made a small puddle. My wife and I are sitting on the floor with him, trying to distract him. Bastards.
We've had 3 weeks of the idiots so far. :cursing:

Top Bottom