Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

That is just attention seeking bullshoot.

Bimble

Bimbling along ...
It's not all about you. Arrogance is not confidence. I am quietly confident in my work because 30 years of experience in the field has taught me not to be cocky and to work diligently and to check or ask when I'm unsure, rather than bullshit and blag and forge ahead regardless.

Listening to you would be comical if it wasn't so sad that people perceived you to be the "clever" one because you are so loud and brash and you shout down everyone who tries to have any input. God forbid anyone who tries to correct the rubbish you spout. You don't know half as much as you think you do (and lead customers to believe), and if made-up-bollocks was currency you'd be a rich man. Sadly, and to our shame, we've all grown tired of trying to work with you so we just let you get on with it.

I'm just biding my time and waiting for you to really drop yourself in it, at which point I'll be laughing so hard on the inside it will take all my strength to hold back the tears of joy; either that or I'll finally get to leave this place and never see you again. Ahhh, bliss! ^_^

Katherine

Guru
It's really upset me to hear that little Tommy isn't coping since moving up to the Juniors and I can't even talk to him at playtimes because I've been moved to the Nursery. Why haven't you made sure that he had a chance to talk about his worries before his mum had to start keeping him at home. I told you that he loves his reading time and it was a really good time to give him a chance to talk, so don't send him to the staff room to read with a visitor he doesn't know, you need to read with him several times a week yourself.

TVC

Seriously, the bloke is clearly not well, stop supporting and encouraging his delusional claims just for your own amusement. He actually believes you care and like him which doesn't help him at all. One day he will go too far and management will have to clear up the mess.

classic33

Leg End Member
You're being let go as part of the reorganization of the company, your role will cease to exist at the end of this month. You are no longer required after then, you will however be expected to fulfil your normal duties until then.

Failure to do so will result in instant dismissal

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Seriously, the bloke is clearly not well, stop supporting and encouraging his delusional claims just for your own amusement. He actually believes you care and like him which doesn't help him at all. One day he will go too far and management will have to clear up the mess.

Do the right thing and tell him :whistle:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
You're being let go as part of the reorganization of the company, your role will cease to exist at the end of this month. You are no longer required after then, you will however be expected to fulfil your normal duties until then.

Failure to do so will result in instant dismissal

'Well, what's the point?'

They say. :giggle:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
No I am not going to the conpany Christmas do, sweet of you to ask as you are looking for a dance partner but to be honest as a smoker your breath makes me feel sick, you seem like a decent guy but seriously xx(

Or, the person we all know, or have had to work with, who just stinks, simple as, the person you can smell several feet before they reach you, the person you know has just been in the room before you, the person who stinks of...... It isn't just cigarette smoke, they genuinely smell as though they haven't had a wash in ages, and they aren't always the roughest looking of people either, meaning you don't always know until it is too late. xx(

Basically, if you don't know anyone like that and you smoke yourself, then the chances are, it's you!! :whistle:

Lullabelle

Banana
Or, the person we all know, or have had to work with, who just stinks, simple as, the person you can smell several feet before they reach you, the person you know has just been in the room before you, the person who stinks of...... It isn't just cigarette smoke, they genuinely smell as though they haven't had a wash in ages, and they aren't always the roughest looking of people either, meaning you don't always know until it is too late. xx(

Basically, if you don't know anyone like that and you smoke yourself, then the chances are, it's you!! :whistle:

Thankfully it is only ciggie smoke. There are 3 guys here who are very ripe xx(

Top Bottom