Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
While Bromptoning (is that even a word?) along Euston road this evening.
If you're going to ride past me while I wait at a red light, and then do a track stand on your fixed, in the yellow hatched box, while you wait for a gap...
At least do a proper track stand, fer fecks sake. Your wobbly effort was pathetic.
And as for all you lot playing dodgems with the taxis with no lights - words fail me.
Bunch. Of. Nobbers.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Does Sir work for al0ngside the NHS perchance? ^_^
Shocking I know but it is UK private sector at its finest!

Cubist

Still wavin'
As you were approaching I called my dog to heel, sat her down and told her to stay. She did exactly that. Same as last time we saw you and your dog. You let your dog run up to us, which is why I let my dog play with yours. I thought that was OK. Now my twelve month old lab likes to play, and your dog looks like she does too, yet you have chosen to make it very clear that you disapprove. In that case, rather than pursing your lips and tutting, get your farking dog under control and walk past. Mine will sit perfectly still and I won't think you're a sour faced scabby old buzzard. Have a nice day.

Lullabelle

Banana
No, your 11 year old son is not ' a teenager' he is a spoilt little monster who needs to be taken to task. You always blame his friends/society/hormones for his behaviour when actually it is you and your partner who should take responsibility for not keeping him in check.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Yes. Lets all stand in front of the ATM and converse loudly while people are still standing and waiting for you to leave so they can use the cash machine
I had someone do something similar to that in Lidl yesterday in a checkout queue. I wanted to empty my heavy basket onto the conveyor belt but he was too busy gossiping on his phone to walk forwards towards the till. I reached under his arm and put an item on the belt but he didn't take the hint. No response. I did it again. No response. I picked up a tin of chick peas, reached under his arm and slammed it down on the belt. No response. I had to slam about 4 further heavy items down before he finally woke up and got out of the way! :cursing:

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
I had someone do something similar to that in Lidl yesterday in a checkout queue. I wanted to empty my heavy basket onto the conveyor belt but he was too busy gossiping on his phone to walk forwards towards the till. I reached under his arm and put an item on the belt but he didn't take the hint. No response. I did it again. No response. I picked up a tin of chick peas, reached under his arm and slammed it down on the belt. No response. I had to slam about 4 further heavy items down before he finally woke up and got out of the way! :cursing:
It's times like that you could really do with a little widget that jammed mobile signals - a range of a couple of feet would do!

Speicher

Vice Admiral
With immediate effect I am resigning from my post as your Building Manager. You are under the misapprehension that you can ring me three times a day for allegedly "urgent" problems that require my immediate attention. However, you then consistently fail to listen to what I try to say. On the rare occasion that you hear what I say, you then ignore my advice. The importance of your problems does not mean that I can find the solution immediately or yesterday.

Try asking one of my brothers for help and see if they are able to respond the same day, or even the same week, month or year.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
If I ask for a roast beef sandwich, that's what I'd like in it. Roast beef.
Not tomatoes, not barbecue sauce, and definitely not about half a pound of beetroot coleslaw.xx(
It was quite the nastiest thing I've ever put in my mouth, and you're up against some stiff competition there.
The whole thing went straight in the bin.

Top Bottom