Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

grumpyoldwoman

No Sir,those are NOT the cups you use for coffee and tea. We just put them there by the teapots and coffee machines because we ran out of space out the back.

How do you make tea? Well how do you do it at home? It's not so different here.

Can I give you this tray? Of course,Sir/Madam,just balance it on my head,the tray in my hands is a little heavy,filled as it is with dirty cups/plates

Cubist

Still wavin'
As you were approaching I called my dog to heel, sat her down and told her to stay. She did exactly that. Same as last time we saw you and your dog. You let your dog run up to us, which is why I let my dog play with yours. I thought that was OK. Now my twelve month old lab likes to play, and your dog looks like she does too, yet you have chosen to make it very clear that you disapprove. In that case, rather than pursing your lips and tutting, get your farking dog under control and walk past. Mine will sit perfectly still and I won't think you're a sour faced scabby old buzzard. Have a nice day.
And she did exactly the same thing yesterday, except this time I put mine on a lead so she knew not to try and play. I got a very curt "Hello" from the scabby old buzzard, so cheerfully replied. What's more, when I got to the layby we park in, I saw that her radiator was absolutely pouring coolant onto the asphalt. I left her a note to this effect using the cardboard from a shotgun cartridge box. Karma or not, I'd hate her to be stranded miles from anywhere (the walk is up at about 1500 feet a mile or more from the nearest house) with a boiled engine.

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
And she did exactly the same thing yesterday, except this time I put mine on a lead so she knew not to try and play. I got a very curt "Hello" from the scabby old buzzard, so cheerfully replied. What's more, when I got to the layby we park in, I saw that her radiator was absolutely pouring coolant onto the asphalt. I left her a note to this effect using the cardboard from a shotgun cartridge box. Karma or not, I'd hate her to be stranded miles from anywhere (the walk is up at about 1500 feet a mile or more from the nearest house) with a boiled engine.
Love the cardboard - threatening? Not at all, madam, it was the only material I had to hand to warn you.
Are you secretly hoping she ignores your note, drives off and seized up the engine, or am I just being too evil? :evil:

Cubist

Still wavin'
Love the cardboard - threatening? Not at all, madam, it was the only material I had to hand to warn you.
Are you secretly hoping she ignores your note, drives off and seized up the engine, or am I just being too evil? :evil:
It was the only writing material to hand, other than a couple of rifle targets, and if she's that way out she'd find those threatening too.

Me? Secretly wishing inconvenience on a person with haughty attitude and no manners? Never!!

Smithbat

Getting there, one ride at a time.
For heavens sake get over yourself. You made a mistake now man up and get on with it, stop trying to find someone else to blame all the time. I don't care how or why it happened, it did, put it right so I can get on!

wheresthetorch

Dreaming of Celeste
Yes - two hours... that's all it took me.

After three months of you failing to produce anything.

Did you use Ex-lax? :whistle:

Top Bottom