Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tim Hall

You can take your 'secret Santa' idea and insert it up your rectum.
Butt plug as secret Santa gift? Now there's an idea.

Lullabelle

Banana
You smashed in her front door and stole her keys, presumeably you were after her car keys- well that was a waste of time because she doesn't have a car! I am just glad that was all you took and didn't wander around the house or hurt her. Nothing else was taken and the insurance are sorting out a new door but she is now very anxious and upset. Do you feel proud of yourselves :angry:

perplexed

Guru
Adele, I admire much of your work as a popular music artist...

However if I may be so bold, certain structures, mentioned in your current number in the modern hit parade, of which I include an illustrative example below...

orig_20997.jpg

...are commonly known as bridges, or bridge in the singular.

It is not a chuffin 'breeedge'...

Probably won't 'crumbaw' either...

Attachments

• orig_20997.jpg
    orig_20997.jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Yippee. Now I've got to find a new laptop for someone.
The shops are full of warehouse clearance junk at inflated prices ready for going back to the standard price in the 'sales' and Windows 10 will make a farking Cray run like dog poo.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
Most of the calls I get at work about possible litigation/disputes from now until Christmas are total poison codswallop, in my experience.. they crawl out blinking into the dim December daylight, from a cave somewhere with various ancient feuds and wrongs, which they’ve done naff all about at any other time of the year. Must be something to do with the season of goodwill towards all ? !

Mrs M

Guru
Really?
Grow up and stop fekin moaning.
I was trying to show some Christmas spirit and share the remaining trees and decorations around, after the initial theft of my lights and dec's.
I just smiled, told the perp's to keep them, how lovely their tree looked (with the stolen stuff) and bought some more.
Worse than Primary School!
Happy Christmas mo' fo's
:angry:

Lullabelle

Banana
Your retired today. Ok, maybe you didn't want any fuss but it would have been nice to have heard it from you and at least said goodbye, I thought we had a pretty good working relationship so I feel quite sad that you have just gone and that is it :sad:

Top Bottom