This Autumns' Manchester Velodromery 3/11/09 8-10PM

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mike e

Will1985 said:
Damn it - beats my 18.92 from the first one. I can't have mike e "beating" me twice in a week :smile: (that's if you count your gifted win up the hill on FNRttC!)

Are you at the next one mike? I feel a match sprint or something coming on...

Hi Will, sorry for the late reply I've been ironing my polka dot jersey...:biggrin: I am definately riding again at the end of Jan so I'll see you there...:smile:

mike e

mike e said:
Thanks for a great night, was nice to meet everyone and I'm already looking forward to the next. Glad 4f survived the crash. I took some pics as well but it was very late when I got home so I will post them tonight.

There all pretty rubbish...:smile: Was having a bad night with the camera.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Me again with updated list of times...

Missed Bokkers off there (sorry) and didn't notice some obvious connections between usernames/real names (like ShaunCollier being called, unsurprisingly, Shaun on the list!) so the updated list is now:

Fossyant - 19.43
Alison (non forum) - 20.51
Mike_E - 18.37 !!!!!
Dan_Bo - 22.46
Tharg2007 - 20.25
Sh4rkyBloke - 19.30
4F - 22.17
Andy (non forum) - 20.12
MarinYork - 23.28
MKNash - 21.40
Rik (non forum) - 22.00
Trio25 - 23.02
Ilovebikes - 22.15
Bokonon - 21.18
ShaunCollier - 20.73
Colly - 21.03

Just missing the mapping between 4 names (assuming they are all CC Forummers) now.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Yah finally back after a nightmare jouney back from Manchester last night apart from the nice part of picking up a free frame form the jolly decent L4dva in Brum last night for my next project, fixed no 2 :biggrin:

An excellent nights fun and a big thanks to Dan_Bo for arranging it. Felt chuffing painful yesterday (thank goodness for paracetamol) and spent most of the day walking around with an iffy looking limp. Much better today and apologies :biggrin: to the others that got caught behind me. I didn't see who else came off as I had my eyes closed at that time listening to the sound of screeching (both tyres and Trio) and the sound of bikes on wood expecting the imminent tyre over helmet (oo-er)

Nice to meet many new CC's and looking forward to coming up again for another session. :biggrin:

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
glad to know you ok 4F. see you there next time. sharky, thank you for putting up times. danbo, once again thanks and please automatically count me in for jan 2010.

cheers

colly

Re member eR
Nice to meet you 4F, glad you are on the mend.

Just seen you came all the way from Suffolk.;):ohmy:
Bl**dy hell what time did you get back?

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
colly said:
Nice to meet you 4F, glad you are on the mend.

Just seen you came all the way from Suffolk.;):ohmy:
Bl**dy hell what time did you get back?

Cheers Colly, nice to meet you as well. I had a meeting in Stockport until 4pm yesterday and then went via Brum to pick up a free frame. By 8 last night I was still on the road 2 hours from home (traffic was a chuffing nightmare) and had had enough and got a travel lodge near Kettering. Drove straight in to work this morning. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom