This Autumns' Manchester Velodromery 3/11/09 8-10PM

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mike e

Thanks for a great night, was nice to meet everyone and I'm already looking forward to the next. Glad 4f survived the crash. I took some pics as well but it was very late when I got home so I will post them tonight.

Tharg2007

Veteran
Had a great time everyone! cant wait for the next one. Really good fun.

mknash

Must agree that was highly enjoyable, though my lovely padded seat was a joy to behold this morning........

Bokonon

Über Member
A big thanks to Dan for organising this. Good to see everyone else.

Like Fossy, I was also a bit annoyed with shoes not staying clipped in. I just lost all trust in them after the bindings broke for the third time.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Hello all, Dan passed me the times to put on here but I had a meeting this morning first thing so no chance to get them on... also I only have "real names" for people, which won't mean a lot to others on here...

So, can everyone who was there last night (apart from the few who I definitely know the real name -> CC username matching such as Fossyant, Tharg, Dan_Bo, Bokonon, MKNash, 4F, Trio) PM me with the name they gave to the Coach to note down on the list for the times - I can then match them and get the times up for all to point and laugh marvel at.

Ta muchly.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Right then - still missing a few links between "real people"/CC users but what I have so far is:

Fossyant - 19.43
Alison (non forum) - 20.51
Mike_E - 18.37 !!!!!
Dan_Bo - 22.46
Tharg2007 - 20.25
Sh4rkyBloke - 19.30
4F - 22.17
Andy (non forum) - 20.12
MarinYork - 23.28
MKNash - 21.40
Rik (non forum) - 22.00
Trio25 - 23.02
Ilovebikes - 22.15

Well done to all, and hopefully there won't be too many bruises/aching bodies after 5 people decided to taste the track (you know who you are).

Another great session!! Cheers to Dan_Bo once again.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Sh4rkyBloke said:
Well done to all, and hopefully there won't be too many bruises/aching bodies after 5 people decided to taste the track (you know who you are).

Nothing sudocrem doesn't fix, or a needle and thread...I have yet to mention me 'slipping' off to the missus...ahem......:biggrin:

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
Where's my time???????

Will1985

Über Member
Sh4rkyBloke said:
Mike_E - 18.37
Damn it - beats my 18.92 from the first one. I can't have mike e "beating" me twice in a week :biggrin: (that's if you count your gifted win up the hill on FNRttC!)

Are you at the next one mike? I feel a match sprint or something coming on...

Young Un

Will1985 said:
Damn it - beats my 18.92 from the first one. I can't have mike e "beating" me twice in a week :biggrin: (that's if you count your gifted win up the hill on FNRttC!)

Are you at the next one mike? I feel a match sprint or something coming on...

Get the Derny out and lets have a keirin!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Will1985 said:
Damn it - beats my 18.92 from the first one. Are you at the next one mike? I feel a match sprint or something coming on...

We'll all be snapping at yer heals next time Mr Whipper Snapper...... :sad: provided I get some decent pedals.....:biggrin:...

yeh right who am I kidding....:sad:....Mike was pretty rapid....

Top Bottom