This running malarkey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Cheers. Isn't the GNR hilly, thus harder to do? There wasn't a hill insight today.
Don't go knocking yourself!

Stephenite

Membå
Well done @CarlP , and you too @gavgav! I bet it feels great!

I did a run at the weekend too. Very long for me, but not quite in your league. A 9.6km and hilly run around a local lake. (I've already mentioned it in the 'Any runners here?' thread in Training and Nutrition, but i'm still chuffed about it :smile: )

NøklevannMedal.JPG screenshot.1.jpg

OP
OP
EltonFrog

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
OP
OP
EltonFrog

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Update:

It's been nearly two years since my first 10k run, since then I've run several 10 k races, five half marathons and one full marathon, (full marathons are hard, I ain't doing that again.)

I'm reminded of this photo on the Winter Run website that I did two years ago, I post it because I can see me in it. Guess which one is me.

Winter Run.jpg

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
One with yellow gloves and two white stripe on the front of your black top ?

Smithbat

Getting there, one ride at a time.
Update:

It's been nearly two years since my first 10k run, since then I've run several 10 k races, five half marathons and one full marathon, (full marathons are hard, I ain't doing that again.)

I'm reminded of this photo on the Winter Run website that I did two years ago, I post it because I can see me in it. Guess which one is me.

View attachment 335078
Number 191?

postman

Legendary Member
I have just found this post.Only this morning i went out to buy a Birthday card for my brother.I saw the bus in the mist coming towards the stop.I set of running ha ha,running what my legs just were allover the place.Cycling is so much easier.The bus did not stop.I was about fifteen yards from the stop.He must have seen me lumbering towards the stop.He went straight past it and me.Never mind the walk did me good
Running not for me.

Top Bottom