England : Leicestershire This years plans for 13 riders rides Ideas ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
If the Waterloo Cafe is a thought, the opening hours are:
Monday - Saturday: 9am - 5pm
Sunday: 10am - 4pm

:hungry:

^couldn't remember the name. There's a horrid loop you can do involving the climb out of Nanpanton, Dean's Lane Climb (possibly worse than Beacon Hill itself) and Breakback! A killer round these parts!

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
^couldn't remember the name. There's a horrid loop you can do involving the climb out of Nanpanton, Dean's Lane Climb (possibly worse than Beacon Hill itself) and Breakback! A killer round these parts!

I've just checked and I've done Dean's Lane way back in 2013, I'd smash that time now :whistle:

Cyclechat leaderboard on Strava I'm second, @13 rider obviously first and @tallliman third

broady

Veteran
Worth booking in at Waterloo Farm Cafe as it was near enough all reserved last Sunday. I really like the place though

Apologies to @13 rider for stealing his thread but I'm planning on heading clockwise from Loughborough via Anstey to Coton in The Elms (Beehive Farm Tea Rooms) tomorrow if anyone fancies joining me or saying hello! Probably leave around half 8-9 so cafe around 11-half 11.

The reason is that Coton in The Elms is the furthest village from the coast in the UK!

OP
OP
13 rider

13 rider

Guru
Apologies to @13 rider for stealing his thread but I'm planning on heading clockwise from Loughborough via Anstey to Coton in The Elms (Beehive Farm Tea Rooms) tomorrow if anyone fancies joining me or saying hello! Probably leave around half 8-9 so cafe around 11-half 11.

The reason is that Coton in The Elms is the furthest village from the coast in the UK!
Get off my thread :laugh: I think tomorrow I am planning on Febs 100 m and heading out to the Vale of Belvoir otherwise I would be with you Have a good ride

No worries, it was as I drew the line near yours that I thought of popping it in here too!

Belvoir was my first idea for tomorrow but didn't want to come back into the wind.

No worries, keep me posted if you fancy it....my current route is 100km but have half a mind to extend as I'm busy next weekend.

Top Bottom