Those skeleton cycle shirts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Because some people like to ride a bike without inner tubes...

(Foska silly question - get a filly answer...):thumbsdown:

In my case.......... A Foske Bones training jacket.
1. I am a radiographer and therefore a private joke.
2. I wanted a hi viz jacket and this is exactly that - more reflectve area than most and different enoiugh to demand attention and to cause drivers think
3. Its fun

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
+1 for the bones - the design is nifty (very reflective) the material is incredibly warm, the cut is great and the pockets are really useful.

I got mine in last year's Foska sale, and I'm hoping to get another (maybe the Lion of Flanders one) this year.

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

Not sure they are hi vi though...I mean the ones I have seen are just black with white bones...also what about the bottom half (legs etc) we need bones to match I say

Maz

Guru
Bigtallfatbloke said:
Halloween's coming up, mate...

twowheelsgood

I love those Foska jackets. I have one in another design, the only problem being it's almost never cold enough to wear it. They are REALLY warm. In fact last year the only time I wore it was with a base-layer skiing.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
twowheelsgood said:
I love those Foska jackets. I have one in another design, the only problem being it's almost never cold enough to wear it. They are REALLY warm. In fact last year the only time I wore it was with a base-layer skiing.

Whats the other design you have...?
So tempted to cough up for the London Pride one...

Got my friend André one of those when I went to the South this Summer ian...he's a big unit. Looks good though, I agree. :sad:
2w57vxs.jpg

Top Bottom