Tights over bib shorts?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I`m wearing bib tights at the moment with shorts over them, only because the bib tights are knackered and have holes in them!!:smile:
I do it the other way round - worn-out bibshorts are kept for under-bibtights (and turbo trainer) duties.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Back in shorts today and getting warmer over the weekend

ColinJ

Back in shorts today and getting warmer over the weekend
I'm becoming much less tolerant to the cold as I get older and am losing my insulating blubber! (Not that my cold-sensitive knees, hands and feet were ever that fat ... :whistle:) I don't like bare arms below about 13° C or bare legs below 10°, and I prefer temperatures in the range 15-25°.

Trigger369

Über Member
I'm becoming much less tolerant to the cold as I get older and am losing my insulating blubber! (Not that my cold-sensitive knees, hands and feet were ever that fat ... :whistle:) I don't like bare arms below about 13° C or bare legs below 10°, and I prefer temperatures in the range 15-25°.
Same here . Went out in a ride here in northern Ireland yesterday . First nice day of the year here . Shorts ,long sleve baselaer, and jearsy. My god I was freezing even tho I was hammering . Came home and orderd leg warmers and a gilet . It' all about comfort now

ColinJ

Same here . Went out in a ride here in northern Ireland yesterday . First nice day of the year here . Shorts ,long sleve baselaer, and jearsy. My god I was freezing even tho I was hammering . Came home and orderd leg warmers and a gilet . It' all about comfort now
I saw a young man walking round the local shops in shorts and a t-shirt during the recent cold snap when the air temperature was -1 but with the bitter east wind chill it felt more like -8 to -10. His arms and legs were incredibly red so his body was clearly working overtime to keep him from freezing solid, but I don't understand why people put themselves through that. I know that some folk feel the cold less than others, but that was ridiculous!

Top Bottom