Tour Down Under

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alex321

Veteran
i looked today but it seems the women's TDU is around 3 hours per episode , too long for me to watch unless i am missing something , looked in highlights but couldn't see anything

I watch the first few minutes (actually yesterday until after the first climb), then skip forward, jumping around half an hour or so at a time, until I reach the "business end" of the race (yesterday up to about 5 minutes before they hit the final climb), and watch until I've had enough of post-race interviews.

PapaZita

Guru
Would the highlights have been available on GCN+, or were they always just for some races and not others? It’s only been a few weeks and I can’t remember! I did enjoy having the 3 hr coverage on in the background, but would certainly have gone for 30-ish minutes of extended highlights had they been offered.

Alex321

Veteran
Would the highlights have been available on GCN+, or were they always just for some races and not others? It’s only been a few weeks and I can’t remember! I did enjoy having the 3 hr coverage on in the background, but would certainly have gone for 30-ish minutes of extended highlights had they been offered.

They were always for some races but not others. I have a feeling that was one which didn't have highlights last year, but can't remember for sure.

Adam4868

Guru
Now everyone has sorted out their TV likes I'm going with Viviani for stage one,my thinking is Caleb hasn't got back into the swing of things 🙄 Plapp for the GC,don't spoil it for me Yates.
Give me my money now 🙏

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Now everyone has sorted out their TV likes I'm going with Viviani for stage one,my thinking is Caleb hasn't got back into the swing of things 🙄 Plapp for the GC,don't spoil it for me Yates.
Give me my money now 🙏

Caleb for the win!

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
OK, not enormously impressed with D+. I just tried to do a DIY highlights by watching the start then fast forwarding to nearly the end to catch the sprint. I've broken it, I've got a spinning wheel in the middle of the screen. It doesn't like fast forwarding.

Edit: Quit the app. Went back in, then fast forwarded it in bite sized chunks. Got there in the end.

Last edited:

tarric

Über Member
OK, not enormously impressed with D+. I just tried to do a DIY highlights by watching the start then fast forwarding to nearly the end to catch the sprint. I've broken it, I've got a spinning wheel in the middle of the screen. It doesn't like fast forwarding.

Edit: Quit the app. Went back in, then fast forwarded it in bite sized chunks. Got there in the end.
Everyone to their own, personally I like to watch the whole race when available so happy to get start to finish coverage.
I just had a look and it took me about 30 seconds to fast forward from first to last 10k, I suppose it just depends on your internet speed.
PS, that was on the tv app just tried on my laptop on their website about 2 seconds from first to last 10k.

Last edited:
Top Bottom